Jamal Carter at RB

Not panicking at all, Crawford is solid.

Just tossing an idea out there after seeing what FSU did with Williams.

crawford is solid against teams with no team speed on D,love the dude but against fsu again he wouldnt do much. SM can open the run game up more but hes just not that guy. this team would be leaps better with a qb that has that it factor and can control the offense.

Advertisement
Crawford and an injured Morris should be able to get us to the ACC CG.

Then something crazy is gonna have to happen.

Why are we panicing about the running back position. Dallas Crawford pretty much won the North Carolina game all by himself. Its our Quarterback that is holding the offense up. Plus we still have an hungry Senior in Eduardo Clements. Also its time for Gus to step up and earn his stripes.

Still got 3 guys at RB plus Hagens. Depth's not a problem there. If Carter is having trouble picking up the S position after being her for 4 months (and that's what it's gotta be if he can't take 30's reps), then why would anyone think he can pick up the RB position to help us this year without any work there at all? Gus is still struggling to get reps, and he's been working at RB for months now.

Advertisement
Not panicking at all, Crawford is solid.

Just tossing an idea out there after seeing what FSU did with Williams.

not a bad thought, but probably too late in the season to make a move like that, might send the wrong message to guys internally. As much as it frustrates me that we hav basically ONE running back that can take one to the house, DC and EC are both undersized grinders. definitely going to be an adjustment watching 2 backs in hurricane uniforms that are plodders but maybe now we will finally put together some drives that last more than 2 mins LOL

Why are we panicing about the running back position. Dallas Crawford pretty much won the North Carolina game all by himself. Its our Quarterback that is holding the offense up. Plus we still have an hungry Senior in Eduardo Clements. Also its time for Gus to step up and earn his stripes.

Still got 3 guys at RB plus Hagens. Depth's not a problem there. If Carter is having trouble picking up the S position after being her for 4 months (and that's what it's gotta be if he can't take 30's reps), then why would anyone think he can pick up the RB position to help us this year without any work there at all? Gus is still struggling to get reps, and he's been working at RB for months now.

Why do you always have to make so much sense?

Advertisement
I feel like this is a newjerk reaction to seeing Karlos Williams at RB.. I feel like they just didnt know what else to do with the kid. Carter should stay on defense. We have the athletes at RB to finish out the season. If we move him from Safety i'd take that a glaring red flag .. We need to develop the kid because the fact that Highsmith is still on the field ahead of him is disturbing.

i think that coaching is disturbing not putting the best talent on the field, still like the coaches but put the best athletes at every posisition

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back