Jamaal johnson decomitts

Advertisement
No they won’t. They’re still juniors lmao. What? Are they magically gonna play like 1st round talents and declare?
Ts I’d bet my house he’s home after a year. It might not be the draft why other guys leave. Just saying.

If Blades didn’t fall off this season then have his health issue he was all big gone. First round didn’t matter.

You always must prepare and keep numbers in a safe spot.

Advertisement
Blades and Ivey are c/o 2018. Come August, they are seniors. Stevenson is a 2019 kid who will be a draft-eligible junior looking to bounce if he plays the way we all hope he will.
No they aren’t. This year didn’t count against their eligibility due to Covid. They’re still juniors

No they aren’t. This year didn’t count against their eligibility due to Covid. They’re still juniors
Those are two different things, my friend. They will most definitely be seniors. They just have one more year of eligibility. But unlike those super-seniors coming back for 2021-2022, there is no guarantee the NCAA will decide not to count them towards the 85.

Regardless, they will all be draft-eligible if they want to go (Couch, too, though that one seems unlikely).

Advertisement
Advertisement
No they won’t. They’re still juniors lmao. What? Are they magically gonna play like 1st round talents and declare?
They aren’t jrs. Blades and ivey are still seniors this year. The way the rule work is after your final year you can decide wether you want one more year or not.

I really like JJ as a prospect but I am not the least bit surprised. I saw this coming because as good a player as JJ is, the DE class for 22 is absolutely loaded with elite level prospects. I don't know exactly how many DEs we plan on taking in this class but unless Diaz plans on taking 5 DEs there just isn't enough room for a kid like Johnson as talented as he is. This should give people an idea of just how big and deep this DE class is. My only concern here is that the staff should have been more upfront with the kid and his offer should have not been commitable at the time. Then again this situation is most likely the result of having a new DL coach in Jess Simpson just arriving a few weeks ago. Obviously coach Simpson's view of the DE board differs from coach Stroud's view.

Advertisement
Miami will lose Stevenson, Blades, Ivey, and possibly couch depending on how well He plays this season. I think there is a need for more than 2 corners for sure.
Tf couch going? Fan controlled footbal? If couch leaves Miami early it’s worse then bandys decision he better be eating protein laced pancakes 247

It’s got to be size because it can’t be production right? 13 sacks as a sophomore is nothing to sneeze at.

Advertisement
Back