Jalon Daniels

I once again put a request to all Admins and Mods on this site to restrict the ability to start threads to posters with 1000 posts or more....
Sad Please Please Please GIF by myHQ

Advertisement
Advertisement
There are many other landing spots before coming to get neutered by Mario offense.. he can take a hotshot QB and destroy him like Thanos.. I've seen it wit my own eyes..
starting to believe our main problem on offense is the HC, seen this movie at Oregon.

Advertisement
I think with a full summer to get healthy and dive into dawson’s playbook TVD will be an all ACC qb next year.
It has nothing to do w playbook…it has to do w ability to read zone D and make proper decision!
That and he has 50 pound ankle weights strapped to each leg

Advertisement
Some like watching same movie numerous times

God **** you mother****ers are annoying.

Mario was at Oregon for 4 years.

His first 2, his QB was Justin Herbert.

His 3rd, the Covid year, his QB was Tyler Shough, who had a higher passer rating than D'Eriq King that season. He rotated with Anthony Brown in the bowl game after he struggled, but he put up some nice numbers and Oregon went 4-2 in a bizarre season to "win the PAC-12". He was also a Top 100 recruit in the country who Willie recreuited and Mario convinced to stay when Willie went to Tallahassee and Mario got the job in December of 2017.

In 2021, Anthony Brown started 14 games, and won 10 of them. He had over 3600 yards of offense. You know how many players in Miami football history have 3600 yards of offense in a season? Zero. Nada. Now, was Anthony Brown awesome? Of course not. But you cranky ***** never stop with this bull**** of no QB has any success with Mario in the zip code, no QB could ever be a good player with Mario breathing the same air as him, "I saw this at Oregon"...shut the **** up. You didn't see **** at Oregon. 98% of you didn't watch a single ******* Oregon game. You just regurgitate bull**** you hear other people say. You're worse than the dudes who troll our program, and you're supposed to be supporters of our program. Mario doesn't coordinate the offense you nitwits.

If Dawson stays, and we prove we have some continuity here, I am fully confident they will bring in a starter level portal kid for next year. Maybe if our own ******* fans shut up for 5 minutes about what a malignant tumor Mario is to quarterbacks, we might actually get one.

Last edited:

His 3rd, the Covid year, his QB was Tyler Shough, who had a higher passer rating than D'Eriq King that season. He rotated with Anthony Brown in the bowl game after he struggled, but he put up some nice numbers and Oregon went 4-2 in a bizarre season to "win the PAC-12". He was also a Top 100 recruit in the country who Willie recreuited and Mario convinced to stay when Willie went to Tallahassee and Mario got the job in December of 2017.

In 2021, Anthony Brown started 14 games, and won 10 of them. He had over 3600 yards of offense. You know how many players in Miami football history have 3600 yards of offense in a season? Zero. Nada. Now, was Anthony Brown awesome? Of course not. But you cranky ***** never stop with this bull**** of no QB has any success with Mario in the zip code, no QB could ever be a good player with Mario breathing the same air as him, "I saw this at Oregon"...shut the **** up. You didn't see **** at Oregon. 98% of you didn't watch a single ******* Oregon game. You just regurgitate bull**** you hear other people say. You're worse than the dudes who troll our program, and you're supposed to be supporters of our program. Mario doesn't coordinate the offense you nitwits.

If Dawson stays, and we prove we have some continuity here, I am fully confident they will bring in a starter level portal kid for next year. Maybe if our own ******* fans shut up for 5 minutes about what a malignant tumor Mario is to quarterbacks, we might actually get one.
I’m pretty sure mario inherited Herbert from the previous HC……..but I cou be wrong

I’m pretty sure mario inherited Herbert from the previous HC……..but I cou be wrong

You are correct. But did he kill him? Did he ruin him? Did he grind him up into dust and shoot him into the sun, never to be heard from again?

No, he won a Rose Bowl with him and the kid was picked 6th overall in the draft. And if Mario and Arroyo were so awful, such cancers, such QB killers, why did Herbert turn down being very possibly the first QB selected in the 2019 draft to come back for his senior season? Kyler Murray went #1 that year, and the 2nd QB taken was Daniel Jones. Herbert chose to come back to the QB killer, and the QB killer killed him so badly that he was picked......6th overall in 2020.

Advertisement

Yea fans talking about stuff on a fan forum is keeping a coach that makes 8 million per year from getting a qb.....

You solved the mystery.

Maybe if dmoney shuts the site down miami will win a ring!!!!!!!

**** yea!!!!!

Advertisement
Back