Jalen rivers OT 2020

brock

All-American
Will this kid be a future 5 star in his class? look how big he is at his age. That's crazy..... have to think we sit well with him with the oak leaf pipeline [TWEET]855870866697093120[/TWEET]

Advertisement
He must be like 6'7" 320 or so because he's taller than 55 who has cleats on and this kid is wearing flat bottomed sneakers...

He must be like 6'7" 320 or so because he's taller than 55 who has cleats on and this kid is wearing flat bottomed sneakers...

And it's crazy because navaughn is a big as **** a legit 6'6 345

Advertisement
Right now I think UM has the lead on him and his teammate Chantz... the DE ... who will be a 5 star first... more than likely package deal... They are visiting Bama shortly.. but i feel that Miami is in the lead... They were at the Spring game.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Right now I think UM has the lead on him and his teammate Chantz... the DE ... who will be a 5 star first... more than likely package deal... They are visiting Bama shortly.. but i feel that Miami is in the lead... They were at the Spring game.

**** those two big boys looks like they are brothers!! But sounds like Oak Leaf has some serious talent huh?? Are these recruits big on Miami or what, I really like the sound of things here...

Last edited:
Advertisement

Thanks for sharing. What monstrous sized rising sophomores! Are they actually 15 year olds?

Music to my ears!

He will be a talent as long as he doesn't eat himself into a small building..lol

That's one biiiiiiig boy already.

Advertisement
Back