Jalen Patterson

Advertisement
I e actually been wondering the same thing. Haven't heard much about him in quite a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ITU says Rumph is recruiting him....they are hearing he's part of the DB class coming in

Advertisement
Patterson is ranked like top 50 by ESPN but in like the 300s by 247 I think.
Theres so many top DBs in florida this year, he's kinda getting lost in the pile.

Advertisement
Jalen Patterson Jr. Yr. - Jalen Patterson highlights - Hudl

Seems like a good player, just not sure how he fits in with the others, if they are planning on taking at least six, plus Thomas Burns is still lurking on commit lists.

Burns is a track guy...won't count for football

Won't his track scholly turn into a football one once he steps on the field, I might be wrong though..

He won't play football here

Is he good enough as a DB to keep? There is some serious talent, how does he stack up?

Is he good enough as a DB to keep? There is some serious talent, how does he stack up?

He's listed as an allpurpose back at 170lbs. I'd like to see him stay there as a potential 3rd back in this class, with another 20 months to grow a bit more and put on 10lbs of good weight.

ESPN likes the kid. Has him rated 83 along with Jobe.

Interested to see how this plays out

Advertisement
I think he's a pretty good player. His film was good IMO. He is a good athlete who looks very versatile. I also think it's interesting how high ESPN has him rated compared to others sites. We will see what happens with him.

No interview/story on this kid from CiS recently, almost time to wish the kid well and move on.

Advertisement
No interview/story on this kid from CiS recently, almost time to wish the kid well and move on.

This is what I'm thinking as well. He has potential for sure, but with the guys we're looking to take in this class, I just don't see us having room for him. Guess we'll see though

Advertisement
Back