Jalen Merrick 2015 OL w UM -offer

This guy followed me on twitter today, any one else get a follow? It surprised me because I have never tweeted at him! I don't really tweet that much at all. Don't know much about him, but I remembered his name from here.

He is probably just keeping an eye on the snitch he heard about what you did to Olsen. He is visiting Miami tomorrow

This is cute! Nice job, good effort.

Advertisement
This guy followed me on twitter today, any one else get a follow? It surprised me because I have never tweeted at him! I don't really tweet that much at all. Don't know much about him, but I remembered his name from here.

He is probably just keeping an eye on the snitch he heard about what you did to Olsen. He is visiting Miami tomorrow

127.gif

GTFOH Gatah

Advertisement
Yeah he followed me too. Maybe he wants to commit just tryna get cane fans aboard. I know the WR Chatman from Louisana followed me also I saw on 247 someone predicted him to Miami FWIW
me too

Yeah he followed me too. Maybe he wants to commit just tryna get cane fans aboard. I know the WR Chatman from Louisana followed me also I saw on 247 someone predicted him to Miami FWIW

Saw that too, even though it's hard to place any stock in that after seeing Kaaya's crystal ball predictions leading up to NSD.

Would love to have Chatman be a part of this class. Big time talent and a ton of upside, IMO.

Advertisement
Interesting that with Merrick's strong ties to Miami, almost all the 247 predictions going up daily have him going to UF.

Advertisement

He followed me too. I thought he was about commit or already did. J
Idk what other logical reason there is to follow fans of a school you're not committed to.

Advertisement

He followed me too. I thought he was about commit or already did. J
Idk what other logical reason there is to follow fans of a school you're not committed to.

I was thinking the same thing.

Advertisement
Back