Jalen Hurts transferring rumor?

Advertisement
Hurts was a mediocre QB with an equal talent of WR (if not better), better RBs (depth-wise, talent level is close), and a by far better OL than what we had last year.

Hurts would have to sit out this upcoming season. At that point, he's likely not going to start over Perry or Williams should one of them be the starter in '19.

Advertisement
Hurts was a mediocre QB with an equal talent of WR (if not better), better RBs (depth-wise, talent level is close), and a by far better OL than what we had last year.

Hurts would have to sit out this upcoming season. At that point, he's likely not going to start over Perry or Williams should one of them be the starter in '19.
Didn’t think about sitting out a year and was just curious on people’s opinions

Could be worth it to kick the tires but I don't think he's any type of solution at QB long run.

Guy wasn’t that good of a thrower but his surroundings were good enough to get him far. Good O-Line and backs. With him sitting out a year it doesn’t make sense but someone will get a good player if he does

Advertisement
Why in **** wouldn't this kid just become a RB or TE?

He is a better running Rosier...And Rosier may actually get the slight nod as a passer.

I mean he'd prob be a solid addition for comp but idk if he'd take a job next year. I'd give Hurts that their OC was fuggggin trash last year.

Advertisement
Only if he gets a gold mouth piece to go with them dreads...

Pin this and close the thread lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back