Jalen Harrell taking OV this weekend

Hope so too. Need to invite all youth area kids to the game for free too

It's Homecoming Week and Senior Game. I'm hoping the University really pushes attendance with the kids. They did that for UVA; all frats, sororities and campus organizations were contacted and asked to "strongly encourage" their memberships to attend. I know a few frats rented their own buses and took kids. You could see the difference in student attendance that week, even with the crappy rainy weather.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anything on this kid? Been quiet all weekend with him.
6BD1F097-A858-424B-8EA5-86E1EC6424D6.jpeg
I haven’t heard a thing🤷🏻‍♂️

Advertisement
Was in Locker room yesterday and had dinner with Baker and Diaz. Will be at practice tonight and Frierson is his host. Doesn’t have a true read on it but it’s always positive when on an OV. Noted multiple people says Flowes interest in Miami is genuine.

He’s not leaving until tomorrow? Or is he taking a late flight? I know tomorrow there is no school so that definitely works in our favor. Always a good thing when a recruit stays the full Sunday and isn’t in a rush to leave. Wants to get the full experience.

Was in Locker room yesterday and had dinner with Baker and Diaz. Will be at practice tonight and Frierson is his host. Doesn’t have a true read on it but it’s always positive when on an OV. Noted multiple people says Flowes interest in Miami is genuine.
Rohan Marley has been low key in Flowe’s ear and apparently there’s a long standing relationship there since pop warner days. Plus Flowe’s Uncle is supposedly from Miami and a huge Canes fan.

Advertisement
He’s not leaving until tomorrow? Or is he taking a late flight? I know tomorrow there is no school so that definitely works in our favor. Always a good thing when a recruit stays the full Sunday and isn’t in a rush to leave. Wants to get the full experience.

His OV started Saturday morning so the clock runs until Monday. Ivins didn’t mention what his schedule is Monday but I’m sure he will have breakfast with Diaz or meet with them before leaving.

Advertisement

I’ve noticed that a lot of the guys we want are hosted by Frierson when they ov. Every team has that guy, he must be ours...

Advertisement
Back