Jalen Carey Final 6

Advertisement
Jalen is my favorite after watching all of our targets' highlights. I'm surprised he's ranked 50th on 247. Scoring looks so easy for him.

Edit: Actually I just watched a Nassir Little video that wasn't just of him dunking and holy moly is he good. Clearly is gonna be in the NBA some day, and seems smart and composed like Lonnie. Hoping we can get both.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I would venture to guess the staff is making JC their priority at the point.

My intuition tells me we are nowhere close to leading for Devon Dotson and well, we all know about IQ and Kentucky.

Awesome. Yeah it seems like we are most in it for Jalen and Nassir. I'm hoping Nassir is a huge priority as well cause he's gonna be **** good.

Advertisement
https://www.zagsblog.com/2017/09/11/james-akinjo-uconn/

UConn just got a commitment from a PG.

Interesting.

Interesting. Although as mentioned in the article in your previous reply, UConn and Miami are recruiting Carey as a combo guard rather than as a PG so it might not mean anything.

At this point, my money is on the staff selling him like Syracuse is, at PG.

I'd love to land IQ or DD but I think Carey is the most realistic of the three.

Advertisement
The JC thread on the Cuse forum stands at 40 pages.

Summation: down to us vs them with them winning. We are a threat, for sure.

Advertisement
The JC thread on the Cuse forum stands at 40 pages.

Summation: down to us vs them with them winning. We are a threat, for sure.

Just checked out that thread. **** they're really hating on us. I know we aren't known as a perennial competitor, but we're on our way up. We've had better recruiting classes than them 3 out of the last 4 years according to 247's composite.

Last edited:
Adam Zagoria's podcast section on Jalen Carey is worrisome. Sounds like the dad wants him to go to Syracuse.

(only 3ish mins long)
[TWEET]908367913870139392[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Back