Jalen Brown

I never understood the love for CJ Henderson. **** of an athlete, and **** good with shorts and a tee shirt on. But when things got physical, he played soft and lost contested balls.

Sam was different. Everyone knew he was going to convert to DB at Miami, but we did such a horrific job recruiting WRs we had no one else but him to turn to. Once Shannon added WR depth, he moved him over. No one ever questioned his talent and potential, he was never afraid of contact. It was focus for him.*

*He was a little immature when he got to college (most of us are) and got into Randy's doghouse which set him way back. One of his friends/roommates used to post on Canetimes so we got a little insight there.
He was such an obvious projection to be a nothing NFL player. But the infatuation with his short range speed led a really dumb organization to make him rich. He's a zero in the league.

Advertisement
I never understood the love for CJ Henderson. **** of an athlete, and **** good with shorts and a tee shirt on. But when things got physical, he played soft and lost contested balls.

Sam was different. Everyone knew he was going to convert to DB at Miami, but we did such a horrific job recruiting WRs we had no one else but him to turn to. Once Shannon added WR depth, he moved him over. No one ever questioned his talent and potential, he was never afraid of contact. It was focus for him.*

*He was a little immature when he got to college (most of us are) and got into Randy's doghouse which set him way back. One of his friends/roommates used to post on Canetimes so we got a little insight there.
Not sure why you disagreed with my post, unless you've changed your mind and think Henderson is good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It was confirmed, The Washington bros weren’t too fond of Jalen Brown and they were never gonna be at the same college program.
The phrasing I heard was Bobby and Robby were “bullying” him. If true…….
1671974833320.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back