Jalar Holley 2019 DT from Buford, GA as a Miami Recruit

Advertisement
Now that's thick

b0dde035d9278a719302105d4f76d1b5.jpg

25008604_869982316512424_2565740211963166720_n.jpg

The straps on her shoes must be made of Kevlar. I'm all for thick girls but trying to hold up them legs looks like more work than it's worth TBH.

@Paranos please stop making this site NSFW with your fetish pics. For what seems like the hundredth time, learn the spoiler tag or keep your whale pics to yourself.

You need to get a promotion with your own office or hang your own shingle. I am not the problem here, accept responsibility for your own issues my friend.

At the very least spend the $20 for a decent privacy filter screen.

Go Canes

Last edited:
The straps on her shoes must be made of Kevlar. I'm all for thick girls but trying to hold up them legs looks like more work than it's worth TBH.

There is nothing like putting in work on big girl. An FYI you know those shoes are ****, I see someone has a foot fetish, that was nice of you to noticed her shoe game is tight ( in a good way).

Go Canes

You need to get a promotion with your own office or hang your own shingle. I am not the problem here, accept responsibility for your own issues my friend.

At the very least spend the $20 for a decent privacy filter screen.

Go Canes
This isn't a ******* fetish site. Nobody should be subjected to the things you do here unwillingly, wether they are on their own time, a boss', their cell phone, a work computer or at the public library. You need to figure out how to have some common decency.

Its not ******* hard, use the spoiler tags for when you post "attractive" women.

Advertisement
There is nothing like putting in work on big girl. An FYI you know those shoes are ****, I see someone has a foot fetish, that was nice of you to noticed her shoe game is tight ( in a good way).

Go Canes

Her shoe game is incredibly tight... every time one of those straps breaks a guy waiting in line at the DMV loses an eye.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid is the real deal. He has some bad hand technique that is holding him back. But he's got a plus first step, pistons for legs, and elite flexibility for someone his size. He also has excellent ball awareness, always seems to get to the ball carrier and make a play. High motor. Want.

Simpson would definitely know if Holley could help us.

Could be one of the DTs we get in the '19 class.

Advertisement
Back