Jakob Johnson 2014 LB/DE UM Prospect

Advertisement
It is a pleasure to be here ! i hope jakob will be a cane in future.... he's got so much potential left to develop...in germany we are just able to practise 2 times a week for 2 hours with the kids....just imagine how good he´ll be in future. i´m able to compare him to markus kuhn (actual dt of the NY giants). jakob was in my opinion the much better football player on junior level.

It is a pleasure to be here ! i hope jakob will be a cane in future.... he's got so much potential left to develop...in germany we are just able to practise 2 times a week for 2 hours with the kids....just imagine how good he´ll be in future. i´m able to compare him to markus kuhn (actual dt of the NY giants). jakob was in my opinion the much better football player on junior level.

Send Jakob's tape to UM football office immediately

The only thing worse that Paranos are the people who think Paranos is DBC.

They're all idiots.

i'm not sure it's him or not, but, it seems odd you could have 2 mentally challenged posters on 2 different boards.

Advertisement
How exactly is it that this kid's Junior Coach from Germany ended up a member of this site?

i'm not sure it's him or not, but, it seems odd you could have 2 mentally challenged posters on 2 different boards.

It's pretty **** simple to figure out.

DBC has always had meticulous grammar. No matter how outlandish his post was, his grammar was always spot on.

Paranos does not have meticulous grammar. As such, it is quite simple to deduce that they are not the same.

Paranos is just the DBC of DT's.

DBC has always had meticulous grammar. No matter how outlandish his post was, his grammar was always spot on.

Paranos does not have meticulous grammar. As such, it is quite simple to deduce that they are not the same.

If he wasnt DBC then he would deny it. The "go canes" gave it away. Meticulous grammar or not. That motha ****a is DBC.

Advertisement

If he wasnt DBC then he would deny it. The "go canes" gave it away. Meticulous grammar or not. That motha ****a is DBC.

Its better not to bring it up. Then this ends up like grassy real quick.

should i leave ? no prob.....

No Stay and enjoy the site.

Unfortunately like every Family the Canes Family have one or two knuckle head types other then the very few the Canes forums and Fans are EXTREMELY PASSIONATE and supportive of the Team, Potential Recruits, and each other. Also sometimes in communication it is the way things come across that maybe misinterpreted as hostile or combative, when in actuality that is just the person's nature an was not meant in disrespect. I and few others have said earlier Welcome and we mean that sincerely. There is a lot of great information shared not only this site but in general a few other Miami Message board sites.

Tell Jakob to stay in touch with UM Staff throughout the recruiting process, that is very important because there are very few spaces remaining in the 2014 Class for Miami. An the staff is looking for players that are hungry and want to be Miami Hurricanes.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
he told me a few min. ago (via FB) that he is still in contact with UM. UM contacted him lwhile ago...and he may be down in miami for an unofficial visit at next game :) i´m 100 % sure, that he is very interested to play for UM ! i think FSu is not a topic anymore....caus they already commited 3 LB´s. jakob is going to talk to UM tomorrow.

short notice: i know all 3 german nfl players (coached against them as they were players), cause the played in the same divison in germany than jakob. he is the same kind of kid as werner, vollmer or kuhn.

make it happen....i´ve been to miami in the 90´s.......i wanna visit that kid....in miami :)

Last edited:
FYI:

this is the original statement form jakob in german.....

Habe heute besuch von dem miami linebacker coach bekommen.

Sind anscheinend doch ziemlich interessiert.

means: i was visited by a (miami) coach today (8.11.2013)....it seams that (miami) is interested (in me)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back