Jake Wray 2020 3* OT from Georgia is a Player UM should Try to Flip

Paranos

All-ACC
Jake Wray 2020 3* OT from Marietta, Ga is a player UM should Try to Flip from Colorado, he decommitted from Ohio St after urban left. His Brother plays for OSU, but Jake is apparently looking to blaze his own path. The 6'5" 305lb Tackle built a relationship with Buff's HC when was DC at UGA, and Wray used to live Colorado so that is where the Buff's factor in a landing pad. But I can't help but wonder if Wray was given the opportunity to stay in the south an play for Miami, he wouldn't take it. considering he wants earlier playing time at Tackle.

Here is a very good break down of Wray's film I like his foot work for a big boi from Georgia.

Last Weekend Marietta HS played Edgewater HS from Orlando, FL an it was an offensive showcase.

He is # 77

GO Canes

Advertisement
This guy and his brother quit on their old high school team in TN because they were having a bad season. Red flags are there but he's a big body so I'll take just about anyone now.

This guy and his brother quit on their old high school team in TN because they were having a bad season. Red flags are there but he's a big body so I'll take just about anyone now.

Sounds like that Franklin HS program in Tenn back then was a dumpster. The Family moved to Georgia and a much better program so I wouldn't say that is quiting on the Team from Tenn. Also it sounds like Mama wasn't happy and if Mama ain't happy NO BODY IS GONNA BE HAPPY!

“Max has been accepted to Ohio State and is an early enrollee,” Sam Wray told The Tennessean on Tuesday. “And we are moving to Marietta over Christmas break and Jake will enroll at Marietta High School next semester.”
Neither Jake or Max Wray played in Franklin's final two regular season games.
Stacy Wray, the mother of the two highly recruited linemen, later told The Tennessean that her family, “became increasingly concerned that the coaching staff has created an environment in which players’ health and safety is not the first concern.”

Go Canes

I remember when he was a 5 star. Another guy who peaked early and now has been passed up by everyone else who is starting to develop. No thanks

Advertisement
Sounds like that Franklin HS program in Tenn back then was a dumpster. The Family moved to Georgia and a much better program so I wouldn't say that is quiting on the Team from Tenn. Also it sounds like Mama wasn't happy and if Mama ain't happy NO BODY IS GONNA BE HAPPY!

“Max has been accepted to Ohio State and is an early enrollee,” Sam Wray told The Tennessean on Tuesday. “And we are moving to Marietta over Christmas break and Jake will enroll at Marietta High School next semester.”
Neither Jake or Max Wray played in Franklin's final two regular season games.
Stacy Wray, the mother of the two highly recruited linemen, later told The Tennessean that her family, “became increasingly concerned that the coaching staff has created an environment in which players’ health and safety is not the first concern.”

Go Canes
Lol. P-Man, I knew at some point you’d make it about the mom

A8ED63DA-5499-4DBB-9778-08FB7597A1AA.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back