Jake Rudock Transferring from Iowa

LOL I remember this kid telling Gorlden to **** off in facor of ***king IOWA

Remember when Jacoby Brissett did that and tried to transfer to Miami and Grohlden told him to fck off?

LOL at Heaps and this guy. How are they better than Brissett again?

Advertisement

IIRC the U did not recruit him at all until All became HC. He tried to recruit him late but Rudock already committed to Iowa.

exactly. we had to go after him late because the teddy b. decomittment left us with no qb's in that class.

+100000
He was a priority for Al more so than Teddy... However I never thought he was that good. I believe the prior staff scouted him but never made him a priority...

Advertisement
Med school student who already has a bachelors degree, expect him to choose a place where he can play and begin his next step at a well-regarded institution. Michigan seems interesting because o'korn will sit this year out, he'd only have to beat out Shane Morris.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/iowa-qb-jake-rudock-transferring-will-visit-michigan-next-week-source-031115

Source: Iowa QB Rudock transferring, will visit Michigan next week
Jake Rudock, who started the past two seasons at quarterback for Iowa, is transferring and the ex-Hawkeye will visit Michigan next week, a source told FOX Sports Wednesday morning.

The 6-foot-3, 210-pounder threw 16 touchdowns against just five interceptions last season while competing 62 percent of his passes for over 2,400 yards. He also earned Academic All-Big Ten for the second straight year. Despite Rudock ranking second in the Big Ten in completion percentage and fourth in passing efficiency while playing in 12 games last season, the Hawkeyes struggled in 2014 and coach Kirk Ferentz had opened up the quarterback competition with C.J. Beathard.

As a graduate transfer, the Fort Lauderdale native will be immediately eligible in 2015. When Rudock was coming out of high school, then-Miami offensive coordinator Jedd Fisch tried to make a late run to land the quarterback, but Rudock opted to stick with his commitment to Iowa.

Remember when Jacoby Brissett did that and tried to transfer to Miami and Grohlden told him to fck off?

LOL at Heaps and this guy. How are they better than Brissett again?
Your wrong wrong..... if you remember Miami had just got Ryan Williams, then after that Brissett wanted to come, but he was going to sit here also

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back