Jake Garcia/VHS - 1st game footage

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
CIS seems pretty wound up with a guy who doesn't want to come here. Never seen so many threads on a 100-1 long shot.

I remember people blowing loads for Sitkowski in shorts. There’s always this fascination combined with projection that seems unrealistic sometimes, whether it’s because of the talent or lack thereof, or because the player that doesn’t want to come. I do not claim to be an expert on Garcia’s talent as it projects to the college game, but what little I know of him, I’m not 100% sold

Word on the recruiting board is that he’s a heavy footed typical USC qb type (ie overrated). Haven’t seen enough tape to opine but that’s the sentiment I’ve read

Advertisement
I remember people blowing loads for Sitkowski in shorts. There’s always this fascination combined with projection that seems unrealistic sometimes, whether it’s because of the talent or lack thereof, or because the player that doesn’t want to come. I do not claim to be an expert on Garcia’s talent as it projects to the college game, but what little I know of him, I’m not 100% sold

Blowing a load to anything ****kowski then is the equivalent of jerking off to a chick from “ my six hundred pound life”.

Advertisement
One big difference. No one ever liked Sitkowski's game film.

Advertisement
Back