Jakai Clark on screen pass

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great job by Clark and Gaynor getting all the way down field. On the same play watch Donaldson loaf instead of busting his a$$ to get downfield

Do yourself a favor and watch him on the long screen pass to DJ. Kid will be good once he gets stronger and more experience.

I noticed this last night and was going to say something about it.....then I fell asleep. That was a thing of beauty and I hope he plays with that kind of passion and determination for the rest of the year.

I just wish he would’ve hit someone but that was blocked great by the WRs down field

Advertisement
OL is beginning to turn the corner. Watch Scaife on the TD to Thomas. Stays with DE and rides him past Williams who makes a great throw. The coaches need to show that to Zion. You don’t need to stonewall a DE to block him. Maintain contact and use your feet.
Yesterday was fun to see. Still enjoying it watching the replay. Love Cam’ron. Kid steps right to those 4 FSU punks. True Cane.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
It’s crazy that the entire line is returning for next year. If they keep progressing, they’ll be really solid for us in 2020.
No doubt the OL will be better next year and we can already see the progress in pass protection over the past 2 games but the run game still is not there.

FSU D was giving up 140 yds a game on the ground and we got 40. Lowest of any team this year against them.

1572794082663.png

Advertisement
The Georgia boys are putting on...Jakai Clark, Jarren Williams, and DJ Dallas,

When you actually pay coaches well, the players come out of high school more polished.

I have been hearing about a lot of high school coaches leaving here to go up to Georgia because of the pay.

Advertisement
Back