Jakai Clark Interview

Advertisement
I think this kid will eventually take Tommy Kennedy's spot as the backup Center this year.

I expect him to redshirt, but if Gaynor got injured I think Donaldson would temporarily move to C & I would still rather have this kid as the backup over Kennedy.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think this kid will eventually take Tommy Kennedy's spot as the backup Center this year.

I expect him to redshirt, but if Gaynor got injured I think Donaldson would temporarily move to C & I would still rather have this kid as the backup over Kennedy.
This kids a sleeper for sure, like his film a lot and he’s playing against d1 athletes multi years being at Grayson in practice everyday. That’s a powerhouse program and he looks pretty **** strong on film

I love this kids attitude and physicality on film. If he had shown up as an early enrollee he could've made noise similar to Zion, but I agree with LCE that by year end he'll probably be the backup center. A technically driven coach like Barry should help a kid like Clark a ton.

Advertisement

I mentioned that a couple weeks ago. Don’t mess with the big uglies that play in the clay. This kid has the size already. If he gets half the jump we’ve seen from the EE’s he could be playing this season.

I really like this kid a lot , much like Holley our DT recruit this kid is very well coached and plays w/ great pad level...........I think this kid could really be a player but i personally would like to see us start redshirting kids like this.......
Remember that he can play in four games and still shirt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back