JaJuan Seider to UF

Leaving WVU to be UF's RB coach.

He may be a problem for us down here, and keep in mind, I don't usually say that about coaches.

Beast recruiter.

Advertisement
Why would that matter? with or without him.. Florida still stole our recruits with Randy "2 Star crootin" Shannon..

Everyone is a problem for Miami in recruiting.

Dudes named Jimbo and Dabo develop more rapport with these 305 kids than the brothers who coach them, came out of the same neighborhoods, etc.

Advertisement
Everyone is a problem for Miami in recruiting.

Dudes named Jimbo and Dabo develop more rapport with these 305 kids than the brothers who coach them, came out of the same neighborhoods, etc.

So you think it's rapport as opposed to say...winning??

And just so I understand this guy could be a problem for Miami recruiting? He recruited for the same WVU that just landed a class in the 50's??

Initially it was about the rapport.

My point is that South Floridians have this uncanny ability to relate and jive with dudes who are absolutely NOTHING like them. At all.

You'd think that successful folk from the same circumstances would be more appealing.

You'd think.

We recruit and are located in the hottest hotbed of talent. Everyone is potentially a "threat" this is at every school

Advertisement
They are also expected to hire Ryan Silverfield as OL coach....more of a North Florida connection.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Why would that matter? with or without him.. Florida still stole our recruits with Randy "2 Star crootin" Shannon..

We had a better class per ESPN than Florida

And yet they still made us look foolish.

If you think so, fine. I'm content. You can mope.

Don't get me wrong, we'll be fine with or without those two. I'm happy with the class.

My being happy with the class doesn't change that they made us look foolish. They did.

Advertisement

Don't get me wrong, we'll be fine with or without those two. I'm happy with the class.

My being happy with the class doesn't change that they made us look foolish. They did.

If they finish 8-4 and we win 10+ games, I really don't care

If they finish 8-4 and we win 10+ games, I really don't care

If they finish 8-4 they won too many games. **** 'em.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back