2028 Jai'Storm Knight OL

We recruiting this kid? lol



Yes
One of our top targets on OL. Haven’t seen anything about him and us though recently, will be hard to pry from TX.

This was a month ago…


“But the main attraction, Knight, is the one to watch. He holds over two dozen offers — Texas, Texas A&M, Tech, Florida, LSU and Ohio State among the many. Expect Miami to join that list soon as well as they continue to evaluate the San Antonio product.

When we asked Knight if any schools stood out, he said he didn’t really have a top 10 list (I love this kid already), but he did mention the Hurricanes first.

“When I talk to Miami, I talk to Coach Cristobal,” said Knight.

If Mario Cristobalwants him, lock me in there as well.”

______________________________________

Gaby’s atory on our O targets this week.

“Who are some other key names to know?


Miami will always look to stack the line of scrimmage.

Alongside Fielder, the Hurricanes have keyed in on Orem (Utah) five-star offensive lineman Maui Tonata, San Augustine (Texas) Top247 offensive lineman Jamarios Canton, San Antonio (Texas) Cornerstone Christian Top247 offensive lineman Jai'Storm Knight, and Detroit (Mich.) Cass Tech Top247 offensive lineman Antijuan Wilkes as priority targets.”
 
Yes
One of our top targets on OL. Haven’t seen anything about him and us though recently, will be hard to pry from TX.

This was a month ago…


“But the main attraction, Knight, is the one to watch. He holds over two dozen offers — Texas, Texas A&M, Tech, Florida, LSU and Ohio State among the many. Expect Miami to join that list soon as well as they continue to evaluate the San Antonio product.

When we asked Knight if any schools stood out, he said he didn’t really have a top 10 list (I love this kid already), but he did mention the Hurricanes first.

“When I talk to Miami, I talk to Coach Cristobal,” said Knight.

If Mario Cristobalwants him, lock me in there as well.”

______________________________________

Gaby’s atory on our O targets this week.

“Who are some other key names to know?


Miami will always look to stack the line of scrimmage.

Alongside Fielder, the Hurricanes have keyed in on Orem (Utah) five-star offensive lineman Maui Tonata, San Augustine (Texas) Top247 offensive lineman Jamarios Canton, San Antonio (Texas) Cornerstone Christian Top247 offensive lineman Jai'Storm Knight, and Detroit (Mich.) Cass Tech Top247 offensive lineman Antijuan Wilkes as priority targets.”

Say Word Wow GIF by Justin


Pleasantly surprised. Should i be looking into no Fano on that list or nah?
 
+ Top247 OT Jai'Storm Knight, a mammoth prospect who stands 6-foot-8 1/2, 335-pounds, is expected in. He has a national offer list and is one of Miami's top priorities at offensive tackle next cycle.
________________________________________

Visiting this weekend @cookies
Although our current interior is burnt, the flip side has M&M dispelling the cliché that school(s) can’t stack talent in the trenches anymore; just because our three class intake of ‘26, ‘27, & ‘28 has a jaw-dropping outlook.

The caliber of OL we’re recruiting for ‘28 is one of the reasons why I can see it having a higher composite rating than our ‘27 class.

We got 7 guys in ‘26, 3 in ‘27 and I’d guess we go for around 5 in ‘28; with Fielder already committed.


Fielder -🦯 🔐

Targets: Maui, Fano, Wilkes, George Selvie III, and Jai’Storm Knight. I mean, his name is literally storm. Storm Knight has to be a Miami hurricane.

Outside of those five, not sure who were after. Idk where we’re at with Selvie; who’s the only in-state guy. His dad played for Jim Leavitt, who Mario fired, but also Kevin Patrick, who was Mario’s teammate.
 
While McGee didn’t make it to the Miami game over the weekend coveted four-star offensive tackle target Jai’storm Knight did. The San Antonio (Texas) Cornerstone Christian standout says the Hurricanes are giving him a lot to think about.

“My experience was great!” Knight said. “I appreciate the hospitality from the coaches and the opportunity to play for the Hurricanes is a big factor on my recruitment because it’s a school I grew up watching and to know that Coach Cristobal and Coach Mirabal and the others all see me as a priority is a blessing!

“They are good fit because Coach Mirabal and Coach Cristobal are two really big o-line guys and they love the emphasis of dogs on the line! Currently they sit on the same ranking of any other school I have an offer from. I don’t really have any schools above any others, but this visit was definitely an eye opener!”
 
Back
Top