2025 Jaime Ffrench WR Mandarin

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have a very real chance to sign #1 overall. UGA path got easier with Saban out but we have a lot of equity with some big names
I've seen a couple podcasts where they said we have a small SR class next year and as of today we expect to sign a class of 16-18 recruits.If we're anywhere close to that it will be tough just to finish top 10.

💯 we are going to be involved here. As far as south Florida Waden, Naeshaun, Koby and Cortez Mills as of now... Going to be some board movement in the coming weeks no doubt.
Well think we're only going to have room for 4, but 5 may be possible - especially if Horton were to get passed up by a transfer this year or something. We're at 10 WRs right now technically. Then take out Restrepo, George, Redding, and I'd assume Kirk?... So 5 is possible for sure. But you don't want to over sign either...
Think the top guys might wanna reserve their spot early. But Mario will only accept commit if they're serious too which is good.

Advertisement
I've seen a couple podcasts where they said we have a small SR class next year and as of today we expect to sign a class of 16-18 recruits.If we're anywhere close to that it will be tough just to finish top 10.

I'm not the roster management guy but with the guys who are showing major interest I find it hard to believe we would sign that small of a class. Obviously if we only sign 16 all bets are off on a top 3 class but I wouldn't bet on that.

I'm not the roster management guy but with the guys who are showing major interest I find it hard to believe we would sign that small of a class. Obviously if we only sign 16 all bets are off on a top 3 class but I wouldn't bet on that.
We have more than enough players that can be allowed to graduate elsewhere.

They can’t recruit anymore I told y’all later down the road they will feel it and turn into normal bama where they suck again

Watch

If you don’t get the elite you aren’t winning ****
too early for that, the dude was hired yesterday.

DeBoer has proven to be one of the best coaches in America, they won't be the same as Saban's bama (of course) but they'll be playoff contenders under DeBoer, the dude just doesn't lose

even if he has only top 15 recruiting classes, he'll still out coach other SEC teams yearly

Advertisement
too early for that, the dude was hired yesterday.

DeBoer has proven to be one of the best coaches in America, they won't be the same as Saban's bama (of course) but they'll be playoff contenders under DeBoer, the dude just doesn't lose

even if he has only top 15 recruiting classes, he'll still out coach other SEC teams yearly
This is 100 facts. The other facts are they can save NIL funds with this guy on offense as he will coach up high 3 stars and 4 stars into difference makers. That being said Make no mistake about it we probably benefit from Saban leaving more than any other team recruiting wise.

Advertisement
We have a very real chance to sign #1 overall. UGA path got easier with Saban out but we have a lot of equity with some big names
Only thing is class will be small so the total points thing has to be blacked by all of our guys being studs. -15-17 is my guess

This was from when Saban retired before the decommitment tonight, Plazz tweeted this:
Screenshot_2024-01-14-20-52-55-68_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

247 update

"Definitely Florida State, they're number one right now," Ffrench said. "Ohio State, even Michigan, Georgia, Miami, South Carolina. A lot of schools I haven't even heard from. Even Texas A&M, with coach [Holmon] Wiggins there. Just a lot of local schools -- not really nothing West Coast, North, nothing like that. Just local stuff."

247 update

"Definitely Florida State, they're number one right now," Ffrench said. "Ohio State, even Michigan, Georgia, Miami, South Carolina. A lot of schools I haven't even heard from. Even Texas A&M, with coach [Holmon] Wiggins there. Just a lot of local schools -- not really nothing West Coast, North, nothing like that. Just local stuff."
FfSU makes no sense.

Advertisement
Back