Jaidon Francois not a fan of Manure Diaz

Advertisement
Lmao yea ok. Penn st really slaughtered pitt. Sit down and shut the **** up before you make yourself look even dumber. Weak 10 is **** outside of Ohio taint buddy boy
Dumbest post I’ve ever read! You should go hangout with @Go Canes!! and pretend everything is awesome In the Corstal division and that the ACC is a powerhouse and miami is almost back! Lmao penn state, wisky, and Michigan would lay waste to the Corstal and annually play Clemson for the AcC crown every year and you can take that to the bank! And if you don’t see that, then like I said your the dumbest mutherfvcker on here! Minus the no disrespect part this time because your porsts Dont deserve any. Smh

Dumbest post I’ve ever read! You should go hangout with @Go Canes!! and pretend everything is awesome In the Corstal division and that the ACC is a powerhouse and miami is almost back! Lmao penn state, wisky, and Michigan would lay waste to the Corstal and annually play Clemson for the AcC crown every year and you can take that to the bank! And if you don’t see that, then like I said your the dumbest mutherfvcker on here! Minus the no disrespect part this time because your porsts Dont deserve any. Smh

You literally cannot post without me in your head.

I own you dude. Stop embarrassing yourself like you did when you disappeared for a month cause you didn't have $350.

You literally cannot post without me in your head.

I own you dude. Stop embarrassing yourself like you did when you disappeared for a month cause you didn't have $350.
Didn’t have 350$?? I think not sir! That 350$ is the
Best money I ever spent sport!! Incase you forgot what I spent it on here’s a reminder. Lmao

Attachments

• FCDCCA64-11CE-433C-8C95-DFB5442BC53B.jpeg
    FCDCCA64-11CE-433C-8C95-DFB5442BC53B.jpeg
    82.4 KB · Views: 9
Advertisement
Dude yuh ou are an imbecile. If you think the weak 10 is a good conference you need to get back on the short bus you took to school growing up. All those teams you mentioned would be just as mediocre in the acc as they are in the weak 10. Also since you are unable to comprehend anything, nowhere did I say the coastal is a dominant or even good division, but the weak 10 is so bad that even the coastal teams would have the same records if they played those schedules. And since I know you wont know what an imbecile is, it is a stupid person, like yourself

I am NOT defending our coaches but if this kid really thinks we need changes with coaches, players, and structure why did he commit to them twice.

Dude yuh ou are an imbecile. If you think the weak 10 is a good conference you need to get back on the short bus you took to school growing up. All those teams you mentioned would be just as mediocre in the acc as they are in the weak 10. Also since you are unable to comprehend anything, nowhere did I say the coastal is a dominant or even good division, but the weak 10 is so bad that even the coastal teams would have the same records if they played those schedules. And since I know you wont know what an imbecile is, it is a stupid person, like yourself

No this is all false...The Big 10 has it's years where it's overrated, but the Big 10 is worlds ahead of the ACC right now. It's not even comparison...The ACC was honestly comparable to the AAC this year.

OSU - Powerhouse
Penn State - Strong
Michigan - Strong
Wisky - Strong
Mich St - Usually strong, not good at all this year
Indiana - Best year for them in ages, still meh.
Maryland - Trash
Rutgers - Maybe the worst team in P5
Minnesota - flash in the pan this year. Usually a bottom feeder.
Iowa - Always the same. Solid team, never great.
Illinois - trash
Purdue - trash
NW - trash

Your touting of the Big 10 as some goliath is way off base, brother. That conference is top heavy as ****. Comparing anything to 2019 ACC (especially the Coastal) is stupid. This is the weakest year in conference history, by a long mile. Teams like Miami and FSU and VT will be back. There isn't some night and day comparison between the Big 10 and the ACC, bud, no matter how many times you tell yourself there is.

Big 10 and according are pretty even.

Other than osu..that conference us regularly week. Dont let wisky beating us in bowl games change anything. Wisky is the 2nd best program in that conference.. we aren't in the acc.

Advertisement
Didn’t have 350$?? I think not sir! That 350$ is the
Best money I ever spent sport!! Incase you forgot what I spent it on here’s a reminder. Lmao

No this is what you paid for angry Forrest. You got the second one for free.

0A9CDE49-E2E4-4151-B63A-51493F2BD8EF.jpeg

Yea not really guy. When Clemson blows ohio st out what are you guys gonna say?

What's that got to with anything?

The next best teams are all in the big 10. Eyeball test/every metric in the world, no matter how you measure it. Your arguement is just not a good one here, don't die on this cross man.

Wisky
PSU
Mich
Iowa
Minny

All clearly better than the next best ACC team, really not a debate.

Advertisement
Last time I checked penn staTe beat Pitt like 3 years in a row and wisky beat Miami 2 years In a row but I digress sport, continue on spewing your BS! Lol

What's that got to with anything?

The next best teams are all in the big 10. Eyeball test/every metric in the world, no matter how you measure it. Your arguement is just not a good one here, don't die on this cross man.

Wisky
PSU
Mich
Iowa
Minny

All clearly better than the next best ACC team, really not a debate.
A bunch of mediocre teams who play even ****tier teams in conference and out of conference. Next

Advertisement
Nope! Wrong aGain sport! You paid for that one with your reputation and credibility on here. And that reputation/credibility went right down the toilet with your hand picked coach Manure himself! Lmfao

Your money paid for it doofus. No matter what stupidity you try and spin after the fact.

Penn st has struggled with a dhitty pitt team buddy and they are supposed to be big 10 elite lmao gtfo
Still won buddy! 3 years in a row buddy! Multiple 10 plus win seasons for wisky, PSU and michigaN buddy! Corstal sucks buddy! Lmao

Advertisement
Back