Jaiden Francois and why he won't pan out.

mikegrinder

Recruit
I'm watching these kids interview. And they asked him. what needs to get better, about Miami's recruiting. and he's talking about the structure of the program. how does a kid know about Miami's structure over a number of visits. here's a kid that fell in the rankings.he played the these high school recruits games down here. lost his guaranteed spot. And Miami still recruited him as a backup option. All the big names, didn't see him as a priority. And goes to the first coach to open his arms. Watch this kid's career it's not going to end good. I've seen the story of thousand times. Miami Hurricanes are not the problem. A diva will be a diva

Advertisement
I watched the interview. He spoke with such authority about the "structure."

WTF?

What is he talking about?

Maybe Blake should hire him as a consultant.

Nebraska probably told these guys, Francois and Greene, that Manny's gone after next year. Back in the day, when Nebraska was a power, they could recruit anywhere. That's no longer the case.

Kid took the high road when asked a stupid question.

He should have said I’m committed to Nebraska and only want to talk about them.

What he was really tryna day is that Manny Diaz is wack. The culture wasnt great. The coaches are dorks and he’d rather take his chances chucking corn in freezing temps.

Is Miami as in “the U” the problem. Naw not at all these kids love the U and what it stands for. Are Blake James/Manny Diaz a problem? Absolutely. If 6-6 doesn’t prove that you, if whiffing on recruits doesn’t prove that you, if finishing DEAD LAST in offense doesn’t proven that to you...then you just don’t want to see it.

Advertisement
This thread is a classic case of Rationalizing in order to make yourself feel better.

Agreed. Although Nebraska is a bigger dumpster fire then us in terms of performance. We just got bodied on the trail to close out early signing day by a school that has a staff in place for 2 years that hasn't sniffed a bowl game. We've been irrelevant for 15 years; Nebraska the same. We didn't lose a group of talented kids from Florida to Bama, Clemson or Ohio State this go around. We lost them to ******* Nebraska. This is how bad it is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back