Jahmyr Gibbs (Georgia Tech RB) announces his transfer to Alabama

Advertisement
Pandora’s box has been opened, don’t see it getting shut anytime soon.
I agree.... People don't seem to mind when we're on the receiving end but as soon as someone else does it as well , it's now a problem... Bama is playing by the same rules as everyone else , if they change again Bama will change their strategy as well....

I agree.... People don't seem to mind when we're on the receiving end but as soon as someone else does it as well , it's now a problem... Bama is playing by the same rules as everyone else , if they change again Bama will change their strategy as well....

They're in a college football town. If "Bama" includes all of the shady handlers around that program then IDK about that one and AGAIN,....I'm strongly inclined to believe that players like this are being coerced into going into the portal already knowing ahead of time where their destination will be.

Now proving that on a case-by-case basis is another story altogether.

They're in a college football town. If "Bama" includes all of the shady handlers around that program then IDK about that one and AGAIN,....I'm strongly inclined to believe that players like this are being coerced into going into the portal already knowing ahead of time where their destination will be.

Now proving that on a case-by-case basis is another story altogether.
We're not a crystal clean program... We have "behind the scenes "action like almost every other program does.... Is ours as extensive as others? No.... But it's still there...

We're not a crystal clean program... We have "behind the scenes "action like almost every other program does.... Is ours as extensive as others? No.... But it's still there...
Facts whoever thinks we clean is a homer

Advertisement

You really comparing our ammo for "behind the scenes" money and influence to AlaBaga, LSU, et. al.? We're just not in the same zip code.

Sabag is willfully ignorant and enjoying every minute of the success.

My focus is moreso on how much this stuff is effecting the sport as opposed to spotting red herrings.

You really comparing our ammo for "behind the scenes" money and influence to AlaBaga, LSU, et. al.? We're just not in the same zip code.

Sabag is willfully ignorant and enjoying every minute of the success.

My focus is moreso on how much this stuff is effecting the sport as opposed to spotting red herrings.
Doesn't matter what zip code we're in and no it wasn't a comparison .. we do it... That's the point... And how you feel about Saban is irrelevant ....

Doesn't matter what zip code we're in and no it wasn't a comparison .. we do it... That's the point... And how you feel about Saban is irrelevant ....

You aren't stringing together what you're saying in any shape or form, but whatever makes you feel good.

"So what other schools cheat we're not perfect either" is no kind of solution to the MESS CFB is becoming. It's fine if you dont care,...simply leave the subject to those that DO care, though.

Advertisement
You aren't stringing together what you're saying in any shape or form, but whatever makes you feel good.

"So what other schools cheat we're not perfect either" is no kind of solution to the MESS CFB is becoming. It's fine if you dont care,...simply leave the subject to those that DO care, though.
My stuff is strung together fine... You responded to something I said to someone else.... Sorry if I don't wanna follow you down the rabbit hole you're trying to dig... So from this point I'll just add you to my ignore list , I can tell this is gonna go nowhere... Go fish somewhere else... Cya... Keep in mind if you respond to this post I won't see it so save yourself the need to type....

Advertisement
Back