Confirmed Jahmile Addae

Advertisement
View attachment 177086

You funny bruh, I’m pretty sure you were complaining about the optics when the two coaches left and how long it was taking. I wouldn’t call that chill. 🤔🤣
Yea that sucked but waiting for hires I wasn't even rushing it I was really never going into the thread I would be 100 pages behind. Patience about the hires I was over it cause it took long but I was sure he was going to hire a staff full of monster recruiters with of and DC x and O guys. The recipe for titles. Does optics look good for UGA right now? No we are laughing at their denial cause they got poached. Getting poached for laterals never are a good look. Michigan going through that as well and they should.

Advertisement
Yea that sucked but waiting for hires I wasn't even rushing it I was really never going into the thread I would be 100 pages behind. Patience about the hires I was over it cause it took long but I was sure he was going to hire a staff full of monster recruiters with of and DC x and O guys. The recipe for titles. Does optics look good for UGA right now? No we are laughing at their denial cause they got poached. Getting poached for laterals never are a good look. Michigan going through that as well and they should.

Coaches will always come and go, just have faith and believe that Mario will find good replacements and keep the train moving until he show us otherwise. Being thorough will not matter if it’s the right move in the end.

Coaches will always come and go, just have faith and believe that Mario will find good replacements and keep the train moving until he show us otherwise. Being thorough will not matter if it’s the right move in the end.
Yea I think he's always going to replace a savage with a savage. He learned the ole Saban playbook. So by these recent events I won't worry if anyone leaves in the future. Depends lmao

Advertisement
2627B094-F850-4ADE-AF67-097F3FFB7836.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back