Confirmed Jahmile Addae

Advertisement
@Cribby was first to say infrastructure would be rebuilt props to da gawd.
Pouring Austin Powers GIF

Advertisement
So which UGA DB is he bringing here with him?
Took Tony fields from Arizona to WVU with him
Took Tykee Smith from WVU to UGA
It's only right he continues the trend
Did smith use his rona transfer last year or would he be a grad transfer?

Told ya’ll; losing T-Rob & BMac were body shots, not knock out blows. We ain’t dealing w/ Temple Golden, Retired Richt, or Lispy Diaz anymore. We’re not dealing w/ a ticket collector as an AD anymore. We’re not dealing w/ a pizza eating BOT member whose influence from cronyism eroded this program.

Folks, we’re dealing w/ a HC who was built by this U, took his lumps at one of the worst ran G5 programs as a HC, received hands on training by arguably the greatest CFB HC ever, at a school that’s become the standard of infrastructure. Then took that training & went to another program who became the standard for facilities, & marketing to get recruits to consider them & built them into a Pac-12 power. We have an AD who made GT football an ACC force, who went to Clemson, doubled their value w/ fund raising, endorsement deals, while collecting some Nat’l titles, & reimagining their facilities.

We have boosters fully committed, a President who finally allowed the lights to come on….dare say friends, we seem to have some alignment going on from top to bottom, a real plan in play vs. throwing chit against the wall & hoping it stick.
I agree.

I would add that Mario learned how to evaluate talent and recruit from Butch Davis - the coach that assembled the greatest,college football team in history.

Advertisement
These are the men currently coaching alongside Mario atm: a local 5 ft tall Latin dynamo who’s a proven developer of top-tier OL and an elite teacher, 3 brothers who are outstanding recruiters and are all former all-conference players at the collegiate level (one of which is a hometown hero and is considered the best rb in UCF history, was a Heisman dark horse and nearly broke Barry’s single season rushing record), a hulking Polynesian who played 9 seasons in the NFL and will slap your abuela for a 5 star DL commit, and two intense, crazy *** white boys from the Deep South.

The same diversity we talk about when it comes to Miami is reflected in our coaching staff. There’s someone on our staff that **** near every major recruit in the country can relate to, not even including who we have behind the scenes as support staffers.

Bright days ahead gentlemen, enjoy greatness while it’s still here.

Advertisement
Mario did circle back around to Raymond. I have no idea of those details. We have Addae and I am extremely happy with the staff so far. I have been football depressed for about 15 years. Each staff disgusted me more than the one before. Well, Richt himself, not as much, though I didn't believe in his staff. I literally took crap down and stored it the night Manny was hired. Manny's 1st season, I was having visions of SMU. Embarrassed! I was giving up on hope for the program. I haven't been this excited about football in say 18 years. Now let's deliver on all this positivity.

Advertisement
**** they still bytching like vaginas in that thread? I jumped in there every 100 pages or hit Cribby up.............I was chill just waiting knowing we were getting monsters. Why rush?

08982D1D-FBB6-4B27-ADF3-E5C2B2898BCC.gif

You funny bruh, I’m pretty sure you were complaining about the optics when the two coaches left and how long it was taking. I wouldn’t call that chill. 🤔🤣

Attachments

• 60DBA51B-0B03-4FD2-8B50-47F4A0B07919.gif
    60DBA51B-0B03-4FD2-8B50-47F4A0B07919.gif
    1 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Advertisement
Back