Confirmed Jahmile Addae

Not saying he can’t be replaced, but he definitely has been a value to this program. He should have been CB coach since before last season. Don’t be fooled. The T-Robs, Corey Raymond, and J. Addae have a lot success due to where they are coaching as well. Programs that already has a rich history of getting the best players. Everyone expected T-Rob to be the best thing for Miami but on his way out, started saying how he developed no one and recruited no one while he was here. It wasn’t easy for these guys to recruit and coach under these past coaches.

All the parents love DVD. Cormani McClain says DVD is the real deal when they asked what he thought about T-Rob leaving. There’s a 4-star OL who’s mom said she’d love for her son to be around a man like DVD. All the kids love DVD. Without DVD we don’t get Khmauri Rogers and Chris Graves. AGAIN… all I’m saying is DVD deserves some respect. Just cause we might get a DB coach from UGA, doesn’t mean yall **** on DVD.
Mario won't **** on DVD.

Advertisement
Let me start by saying, I know Diddley!!
But....what if KD was persued,...pursued, all the way up till, the Bills success, took him out of a realistic price range?

Have so few of you stopped to consider, many of his first ideas (candidates for whatever positions), were simply putting out feelers,..all besicly contingent on the happenings of a completely fluid industry season?
NCAA coaches moving all over, assistants getting raises, lobbying this school against that one,....NFL season STILL technically inplay..

If only we could stop questioning every little turn, and bump,..and realize this is actually a **** fine ride!!

No matter who is choices were, how many audibles he's had to call at the LOS,..he just keeps showing why the money bags spent all that money!

Sorry..ranting,...****ed because we not getting our (page 1) coaching update edits anymore!!
Tired of all the *****ing about all his decisions,
Who he should hired,...why it take so long,..

It's like a '77 Cutlass,..yall sit back n chill..
I just wanna enjoy the ride mang!!
Well now, that would be boring, wouldn't it. :11263272045-489f4f7972-o:

Advertisement
They go way back they attended University of Miami together.
Seems to be that way for now. I do wonder if it’s a relationship that he brought home with himself or if it’s new. If it’s new, he’ll probably switch to the local reporters at some point. If it’s not, that’s his guy, obviously 🤔

DVD isn't making a whole lot less than Hartley is for UGA. They are going to have to put him on the field. I don't think Kirby does that much less as their DB coach. We shall see. We got 4 spots to fill still since coach Field will not be on the field. Names are floating around like Addae has been.

DVD isn't making a whole lot less than Hartley is for UGA. They are going to have to put him on the field. I don't think Kirby does that much less as their DB coach. We shall see. We got 4 spots to fill still since coach Field will not be on the field. Names are floating around like Addae has been.
Hartley is making $450-500 K

Advertisement
What yall thought he was lip service? I know a real G when I see one like I called out all the other corches, this dude is the real deal. The fit everything is perffect
I think one thing that has been eluded to indirectly but not actually brought up from my knowledge. Mario is able to land these high profile coaches and close on kids that weren’t in our stratosphere month ago because of the respect factor. He’s looked at as a real coach. A person that had done this before and knows what he’s doing plus he knows how winning is suppose to look like.

What’s he’s been able to do in a short period of time is indicative of how he’s looked at around the country amongst his peers and recruits. That speaks volumes. Mario will win a natty at UM, book it.

Advertisement
Official

60E4E57E-5164-403D-B963-0FC5CF8499B2.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back