Confirmed Jahmile Addae

Advertisement
I'm not sure we've heard CMC's opinion yet have we?

And I agree if he's a weak link he shouldn't be on the staff. I'm not sure if he is. Not every young coach is a weak link.
His actions will. He said on the show on Sunday that he was still big fish hunting and now he steals UGA’s DB coach when according to you he already had one that was just as good.

You will have your answer later this week when the coaching staff is finalized.

And whatever DB coach UGA takes from another school we’ll see if said school comes a calling for DVD.

Do some of y’all even watch football?

First off let’s get something straight. Saban and Kirby are not DB gurus.

I’ll let y’all do the research on Sabans Dbs. He’s had a few good ones over the years, but most are busts. The list is long

Kirby had 1 DB drafted in his first 5 years at UGA… (Baker 1st rd)

He’s had some recent success with Stokes and Campbell.

JA is very good coach and recruiter. Glad to have him

Some of you all need to start trusting Mario. This isn’t Diaz, Shannon or Golden running things. This is a pro with real connections. All this sweat about No OC, no DC and losing Trob. Mario blew every expectation out of the water.
So I can quit worrying that Mario will hirer his brother as QB coach?

Advertisement
Let me start by saying, I know Diddley!!
But....what if KD was persued,...pursued, all the way up till, the Bills success, took him out of a realistic price range?

Have so few of you stopped to consider, many of his first ideas (candidates for whatever positions), were simply putting out feelers,..all besicly contingent on the happenings of a completely fluid industry season?
NCAA coaches moving all over, assistants getting raises, lobbying this school against that one,....NFL season STILL technically inplay..

If only we could stop questioning every little turn, and bump,..and realize this is actually a **** fine ride!!

No matter who is choices were, how many audibles he's had to call at the LOS,..he just keeps showing why the money bags spent all that money!

Sorry..ranting,...****ed because we not getting our (page 1) coaching update edits anymore!!
Tired of all the *****ing about all his decisions,
Who he should hired,...why it take so long,..

It's like a '77 Cutlass,..yall sit back n chill..
I just wanna enjoy the ride mang!!
**** it, stop making sense.

The nature of this board is that we all sit around and guess what we think is happening behind the scenes. Unfortunately, some of us state our guesses as if they were facts, so there are lots of arguments between people who have equally little idea what's going on but who are convinced they do. It's a lot like politics...how people feel about a hire has everything to do with how they feel about the guy doing the hiring.

As for why we can't sit back and enjoy, that's just not the nature of this place. It's kind of a shame, but we're unable to truly enjoy anything.

Having said all that, let's give chilling a try...

para51.jpeg

I’ll let y’all do the research on Sabans Dbs. He’s had a few good ones over the years, but most are busts. The list is long

Saban and Kirby put front 7's in front of those DB's and they look great most can look great. Same like what Butch did make those corners look better than what they are by stacking every other spot, one requirement for dbs put behind front 7's like that is can u run?

Advertisement

This always kills me.

So hypothetically if a college coach has 10+ 1st round DBs throughout his time as a college coach and all of them were All Americans in college, then when they get to the NFL and under no control of said college coach, they do bad and “bust”…then that means the college coach is overrated even though the kid excelled in college and was good enough to be drafted in the first round at what is probably the most difficult position in football after QB? At what point is it out of the college coaches hand?

….and before anyone says “WeLl if He IsNt PrEpArInG hIm fOr ThE LeaUgE tHen He IsnT good!!!”. Lol, save that sh*t for someone without a clue. A coaches job is to prepare the kid for their current situation and put them in the best position to succeed. If he does that and the kid excels in college, and the scouts/nfl draft the kid and he isn’t prepared for the NFL..then that’s on them..not the college coach.

Advertisement
Doubtful. I’m not putting any bets against Mario right now though lol

I think I said it’d be hard to improve over McClendon as coach/recruiter combo at WR unless we got Gattis or Hartline and we got Gattis

I said it’d be hard to do better than TRob outside of 4-5 guys in the country as a coach/recruiter combo and we got one right in that mold.

I’ve taken enough L’s
You’ve had a helluva lot more W’s than L’s.

Let me start by saying, I know Diddley!!
But....what if KD was persued,...pursued, all the way up till, the Bills success, took him out of a realistic price range?

Have so few of you stopped to consider, many of his first ideas (candidates for whatever positions), were simply putting out feelers,..all besicly contingent on the happenings of a completely fluid industry season?
NCAA coaches moving all over, assistants getting raises, lobbying this school against that one,....NFL season STILL technically inplay..

If only we could stop questioning every little turn, and bump,..and realize this is actually a **** fine ride!!

No matter who is choices were, how many audibles he's had to call at the LOS,..he just keeps showing why the money bags spent all that money!

Sorry..ranting,...****ed because we not getting our (page 1) coaching update edits anymore!!
Tired of all the *****ing about all his decisions,
Who he should hired,...why it take so long,..

It's like a '77 Cutlass,..yall sit back n chill..
I just wanna enjoy the ride mang!!
'77 Cutlass !! 442??

Advertisement

It’s not even about them being gurus, it’s about them teaching that position themselves. They’re going to want to do it their way.

There is watching football and there is WATCHING FOOTBALL.
I'm in the first category.

Advertisement
Back