Confirmed Jahmile Addae

**** they still bytching like vaginas in that thread? I jumped in there every 100 pages or hit Cribby up.............I was chill just waiting knowing we were getting monsters. Why rush?
Exactly!

I also don’t believe this will be a long term project like I and some other originally thought.

I think we will be legit good this year, in the playoff hunt if we go into the last 2 weeks of the season with only 1 loss on the record.

Advertisement
I like the moves Mario is making. Get dudes in here who know what right looks like. I understand hiring your homies and making dudes dreams come true. But you hire them if they are competent at their job. I like the direction of the program so far.

Advertisement
Exactly!

I also don’t believe this will be a long term project like I and some other originally thought.

I think we will be legit good this year, in the playoff hunt if we go into the last 2 weeks of the season with only 1 loss on the record.
Sheesh I dont know man I hope so but I will be excited, my expectations are low till we stack. Need the dogs first the real UM type dogs those top 10 pick HOF types. I think year 3 will be massive

Seems like as long as Mario is running the show, its Feldman that will get the scoop and all the other hacks will have to copy and paste from him.
yep. mario is definitely picking and choosing who gets his messages out. Just like HE reached out to Josh Pate yesterday about going on the show....

Exactly...No one here is saying the staff will fall apart without DVD. Just think he's a hungry young coach and major potential as a recruiter. Like I said...Kids were mentioning him in interviews even before he was a CB coach.
I’ll take Mario’s opinion over yours.

If he’s back in an off the field role and no other big school comes a calling when they’re in need of a DB coach (like UGA) then you’ll know what the market thinks of him.

This is why it’s dangerous to hire alums just because they are alums if they are not ready for the big time. You are almost stuck with them.

I’m all for keeping him for recruiting and letting him develop his coaching but you can’t have weak links on your coaching staff given the limited amount of slots and who we’re going up against.

Advertisement
I like the idea of DVD learning from Trob before and from Addae now. It's great experience for him. He needs to keep working on his coaching craft since it seems like he is ahead of the curve with recruiting. If he wants to get on the field, then he has to go through the rite of passage.

To have a non-coach deemed valuable by recruits and their families is a huge bonus. Give me a ton of DVDs on the non-coaching staff if that's how he's perceived.

Advertisement
Sheesh I dont know man I hope so but I will be excited, my expectations are low till we stack. Need the dogs first the real UM type dogs those top 10 pick HOF types. I think year 3 will be massive
Ohh, absolutely! I am just saying in the ACC, should win all but at most 1 game and loss to TAMU.

Enough to be contending and in the top 10-15 all year.

Advertisement
I’ll take Mario’s opinion over yours.

If he’s back in an off the field role and no other big school comes a calling when they’re in need of a DB coach (like UGA) then you’ll know what the market thinks of him.

This is why it’s dangerous to hire alums just because they are alums if they are not ready for the big time. You are almost stuck with them.

I’m all for keeping him for recruiting and letting him develop his coaching but you can’t have weak links on your coaching staff given the limited amount of slots and who we’re going up against.

I'm not sure we've heard CMC's opinion yet have we?

And I agree if he's a weak link he shouldn't be on the staff. I'm not sure if he is. Not every young coach is a weak link.

Of course they're rolling the dice. Every coaching hire is a roll of the dice. But when you hire guys who've done the job already, you up your odds a little bit.

So if you don't believe a "smart" coach would 'roll the dice', what do you think of Mario's intelligence? Is he stupid for passing/not pursuing Dorsey (assuming that's what happened)?
Let me start by saying, I know Diddley!!
But....what if KD was persued,...pursued, all the way up till, the Bills success, took him out of a realistic price range?

Have so few of you stopped to consider, many of his first ideas (candidates for whatever positions), were simply putting out feelers,..all besicly contingent on the happenings of a completely fluid industry season?
NCAA coaches moving all over, assistants getting raises, lobbying this school against that one,....NFL season STILL technically inplay..

If only we could stop questioning every little turn, and bump,..and realize this is actually a **** fine ride!!

No matter who is choices were, how many audibles he's had to call at the LOS,..he just keeps showing why the money bags spent all that money!

Sorry..ranting,...****ed because we not getting our (page 1) coaching update edits anymore!!
Tired of all the *****ing about all his decisions,
Who he should hired,...why it take so long,..

It's like a '77 Cutlass,..yall sit back n chill..
I just wanna enjoy the ride mang!!

Advertisement
Back