Confirmed Jahmile Addae

He a monster recruiter and coach. This is an amazing hire. He was in on 6 recruits this year for Uga- 4 of them 5*, 2 of them 4*. #2 recruiter nationally via 247, and the dude can coach. His trajectory is upwards. It wouldn't surprise me to see him move towards DC at some point somewhere. Hopefully, we can get a few years out of him.
Eventual replacement protege to mentor DC Kevin Steele.

Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement
Not sure how I feel about Addae.

If UGA let's him leave to us it makes me wonder how bad they want to keep him. Works under one of the top DB head coaches in the country. Natl champs..tons of resources. We really don't know how good of a coach he is because I have to assume that DBs under Smart will almost always play well.

Maybe he just wants to get out where he has more autonomy?
He and Kirby butted heads. There was talk for quite a bit that they may part ways. People on their 247 board were surprised when it didn't happen right after the season was over

Seriously, what do you think that DVD does that isn’t easily replaced and far exceeded by more seasoned coaches?
Not saying he can’t be replaced, but he definitely has been a value to this program. He should have been CB coach since before last season. Don’t be fooled. The T-Robs, Corey Raymond, and J. Addae have a lot success due to where they are coaching as well. Programs that already has a rich history of getting the best players. Everyone expected T-Rob to be the best thing for Miami but on his way out, started saying how he developed no one and recruited no one while he was here. It wasn’t easy for these guys to recruit and coach under these past coaches.

All the parents love DVD. Cormani McClain says DVD is the real deal when they asked what he thought about T-Rob leaving. There’s a 4-star OL who’s mom said she’d love for her son to be around a man like DVD. All the kids love DVD. Without DVD we don’t get Khmauri Rogers and Chris Graves. AGAIN… all I’m saying is DVD deserves some respect. Just cause we might get a DB coach from UGA, doesn’t mean yall **** on DVD.

Advertisement
Common theme.

From “no shot Mario leaves Oregon to Miami, they’re national title contenders” to “the guy was fired at FIU, what a **** hire by Miami.”

From “BMac WR production wasn’t great and he hasn’t recruited that well recently” to “LMAO Miami can’t even keep their coaches, great hire by UGA.”

From “Miami is whiffing on their DC hires and nobody wants to work with him” to “Kevin Steele is a really good hire for Maryland, he had top 15 defenses at Auburn as recently as 3 years ago” to “Kevin Steele is washed and can’t coach anymore.”

From “Miami is swinging and missing on their OC hires, he’s going to end up with Frank Ponce” to “Gattis is elite recruiter and adjusted really well this year, he deserved the Broyles Award…..wait what? Miami hired him???? Well he was nothing without the elite football minds of Mike Hart, Sherrone Moore, and Matt Weiss…all of which have a combined total of 0 years of playcalling experience.”

From “Oh boy Miami just lost another elite coach…TRob to Bama! Hahaha Mario is in over his head” to “Yeah sure Jahmile Addae was contender for recruiter of the year and signed multiple 5 stars but he butted heads with Kirby…he’s not needed.”

6025E874-24FE-469A-BD84-F2AB43CBE1C3.gif

Everybody was regressing in Manny's defense. Why doesn't T-Rob get some level of blame, he was in charge of coaching the DBs right?

DVD can recruit, therefore he can be a P5 coach for any team. Don't make no mistake about it, it's about the jimmy and Joe's.

The man played at the highest of levels, the NFL. You think there isn't a drill for DB's he doesn't know about? Main thing DVD will need to know is how to keep his players motivated to be the best they can be.
No, TROB coached safeties. And, they were the bright spot.

Guess who coached the corners, non other than DVD.

Advertisement
Doubtful. I’m not putting any bets against Mario right now though lol

I think I said it’d be hard to improve over McClendon as coach/recruiter combo at WR unless we got Gattis or Hartline and we got Gattis

I said it’d be hard to do better than TRob outside of 4-5 guys in the country as a coach/recruiter combo and we got one right in that mold.

I’ve taken enough L’s
youre fired vince mcmahon GIF by WWE

Kidding........

Advertisement
Not saying he can’t be replaced, but he definitely has been a value to this program.

All the parents love DVD. Cormani McClain says DVD is the real deal when they asked what he thought about T-Rob leaving. There’s a 4-star OL who’s mom said she’d love for her son to be around a man like DVD. All the kids love DVD. Without DVD we don’t get Khmauri Rogers and Chris Graves. AGAIN… all I’m saying is DVD deserves some respect. Just cause we might get a DB coach from UGA, doesn’t mean yall **** on DVD.

Exactly...No one here is saying the staff will fall apart without DVD. Just think he's a hungry young coach and major potential as a recruiter. Like I said...Kids were mentioning him in interviews even before he was a CB coach.

So he probably will be the lone db coach right? We gonna have room for CB and safeties coach?

So he probably will be the lone db coach right? We gonna have room for CB and safeties coach?
Depends on what we do with Steele. If Steele doesn't coach LBs, then we'll definitely need an LB coach, but if he does we can either double up at DB or LB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back