Confirmed Jahmile Addae

Common theme.

From “no shot Mario leaves Oregon to Miami, they’re national title contenders” to “the guy was fired at FIU, what a **** hire by Miami.”

From “BMac WR production wasn’t great and he hasn’t recruited that well recently” to “LMAO Miami can’t even keep their coaches, great hire by UGA.”

From “Miami is whiffing on their DC hires and nobody wants to work with him” to “Kevin Steele is a really good hire for Maryland, he had top 15 defenses at Auburn as recently as 3 years ago” to “Kevin Steele is washed and can’t coach anymore.”

From “Miami is swinging and missing on their OC hires, he’s going to end up with Frank Ponce” to “Gattis is elite recruiter and adjusted really well this year, he deserved the Broyles Award…..wait what? Miami hired him???? Well he was nothing without the elite football minds of Mike Hart, Sherrone Moore, and Matt Weiss…all of which have a combined total of 0 years of playcalling experience.”

From “Oh boy Miami just lost another elite coach…TRob to Bama! Hahaha Mario is in over his head” to “Yeah sure Jahmile Addae was contender for recruiter of the year and signed multiple 5 stars but he butted heads with Kirby…he’s not needed.”

What's funny to me is at first I thought you were talking as if we were saying those things…

Advertisement
Would be an elite hire for sure. Now bring me an elite SPT coach, QB coach, and potentially TE coach if Field moves off field IMO where he belongs.

Advertisement
Common theme.

From “no shot Mario leaves Oregon to Miami, they’re national title contenders” to “the guy was fired at FIU, what a **** hire by Miami.”

From “BMac WR production wasn’t great and he hasn’t recruited that well recently” to “LMAO Miami can’t even keep their coaches, great hire by UGA.”

From “Miami is whiffing on their DC hires and nobody wants to work with him” to “Kevin Steele is a really good hire for Maryland, he had top 15 defenses at Auburn as recently as 3 years ago” to “Kevin Steele is washed and can’t coach anymore.”

From “Miami is swinging and missing on their OC hires, he’s going to end up with Frank Ponce” to “Gattis is elite recruiter and adjusted really well this year, he deserved the Broyles Award…..wait what? Miami hired him???? Well he was nothing without the elite football minds of Mike Hart, Sherrone Moore, and Matt Weiss…all of which have a combined total of 0 years of playcalling experience.”

From “Oh boy Miami just lost another elite coach…TRob to Bama! Hahaha Mario is in over his head” to “Yeah sure Jahmile Addae was contender for recruiter of the year and signed multiple 5 stars but he butted heads with Kirby…he’s not needed.”

Clockwork.

In the words of French Montana, “When the hate dont work they start telling lies”.

Is this a gif that can be used on other platforms or you just embedded it here? I don’t understand technology but I love Flair and this gif and would like to use it a lot on Twitter haha
Its just a .gif file I made and uploaded. Right click, save as. Or on your phone just hold down on the gif and select save/download.

I have a better quality file but it's too large for CiS's file size limit, so I'd need to host it elsewhere and link it.

Advertisement
Love the hire! But some of y’all dissing DVD need to chill. DVD is a very important piece to this program moving in the right direction. ****, I would be happy with him just as I would be with Addae.
Seriously, what do you think that DVD does that isn’t easily replaced and far exceeded by more seasoned coaches?

Pete Golding is cruitin at the Tallahassee Bag-m-and-sack-em at this very moment
funny-drunk.gif
Amazing core strength to get back upright

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was looking over his history and his span at Minnesota is pretty good too. Coached Winfield Jr to a second round pick and got Williamson drafted in the 7th. Helped develop St. Juste who went in the third to Washington. For MN this is a good string out of that position group.

Advertisement
Back