Confirmed Jahmile Addae

Advertisement
Didn’t TRob coach safeties while DVD coached CBs?

It was recently reported that DVD had an on field offer from FIU. That should tell you how he’s viewed by programs currently.
No man, T-Rob coached all of the DBs. DVD was CB coach only in name bro. His primary function was recruiting. He basically served as an intern last year.

Some of you all need to start trusting Mario. This isn’t Diaz, Shannon or Golden running things. This is a pro with real connections. All this sweat about No OC, no DC and losing Trob. Mario blew every expectation out of the water.

For me it wasn’t about not trusting him it was purely being impatient because I’m finally excited about Miami football since Richt left.

Advertisement
Has anyone given credit for all his recruits to Muschamp/Smart yet? Because, you know, those guys ooze charisma and they pretty much did everything there, from leading the team, to calling plays, to coaching positions, to hydrating players. Phew!

Another great hire. Cristobal's putting together a great staff.

No man, T-Rob coached all of the DBs. DVD was CB coach only in name bro. His primary function was recruiting. He basically served as an intern last year.
You the guy that goes to the strip club and only asks for the food menu.

Advertisement
Animated GIF
Most of the UGA board wants them to try to take TRob from Bama because of his relationship with Muschamp. I wonder if Nick will let Kirby poach TRob away from him 🤔

Advertisement
Was it….
Yes it was as I (as were others) was looking for a current tweet.

Maybe if you would’ve prefaced your post that rumblings about his departure happened weeks ago it wouldn’t have been misleading.

Would you have replied back with “was it” had he stayed?

Advertisement
He a monster recruiter and coach. This is an amazing hire. He was in on 6 recruits this year for Uga- 4 of them 5*, 2 of them 4*. #2 recruiter nationally via 247, and the dude can coach. His trajectory is upwards. It wouldn't surprise me to see him move towards DC at some point somewhere. Hopefully, we can get a few years out of him.

My buddies who are UGA fans have started spinning it to me about how he wanted out. “Sloppy seconds” was the term a few used.
Common theme.

From “no shot Mario leaves Oregon to Miami, they’re national title contenders” to “the guy was fired at FIU, what a **** hire by Miami.”

From “BMac WR production wasn’t great and he hasn’t recruited that well recently” to “LMAO Miami can’t even keep their coaches, great hire by UGA.”

From “Miami is whiffing on their DC hires and nobody wants to work with him” to “Kevin Steele is a really good hire for Maryland, he had top 15 defenses at Auburn as recently as 3 years ago” to “Kevin Steele is washed and can’t coach anymore.”

From “Miami is swinging and missing on their OC hires, he’s going to end up with Frank Ponce” to “Gattis is elite recruiter and adjusted really well this year, he deserved the Broyles Award…..wait what? Miami hired him???? Well he was nothing without the elite football minds of Mike Hart, Sherrone Moore, and Matt Weiss…all of which have a combined total of 0 years of playcalling experience.”

From “Oh boy Miami just lost another elite coach…TRob to Bama! Hahaha Mario is in over his head” to “Yeah sure Jahmile Addae was contender for recruiter of the year and signed multiple 5 stars but he butted heads with Kirby…he’s not needed.”

Advertisement
Back