Confirmed Jahmile Addae

Advertisement
download.gif

Advertisement
Everybody was regressing in Manny's defense. Why doesn't T-Rob get some level of blame, he was in charge of coaching the DBs right?

DVD can recruit, therefore he can be a P5 coach for any team. Don't make no mistake about it, it's about the jimmy and Joe's.

The man played at the highest of levels, the NFL. You think there isn't a drill for DB's he doesn't know about? Main thing DVD will need to know is how to keep his players motivated to be the best they can be.
Didn’t TRob coach safeties while DVD coached CBs?

It was recently reported that DVD had an on field offer from FIU. That should tell you how he’s viewed by programs currently.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some of you all need to start trusting Mario. This isn’t Diaz, Shannon or Golden running things. This is a pro with real connections. All this sweat about No OC, no DC and losing Trob. Mario blew every expectation out of the water.

incredible last couple months for Miami football. What a change. This staff is looking fantastic.

That 247 article with Florida staff rated as A+ looks kind of funny as I think we blow their staff out of the water with ease
To be fair, they were using a kindergarten grading scale and gave them points for coloring inside the lines

My buddies who are UGA fans have started spinning it to me about how he wanted out. “Sloppy seconds” was the term a few used.

So Smart/Schumann/Muschamp spoiled this guy and we shouldn't touch him?

I wish that these UGa fans would use a more appropriate metaphor.

Advertisement
Some of you all need to start trusting Mario. This isn’t Diaz, Shannon or Golden running things. This is a pro with real connections. All this sweat about No OC, no DC and losing Trob. Mario blew every expectation out of the water.
He's winning me over, with results. Next... wins...

Advertisement
Back