Confirmed Jahmile Addae

Advertisement
incredible last couple months for Miami football. What a change. This staff is looking fantastic.

That 247 article with Florida staff rated as A+ looks kind of funny as I think we blow their staff out of the water with ease

Advertisement
He will get his shot but I don’t think he’s ready for it yet ar a major P5 school. DVD’s strength is his recruiting atm. Recruits and croots’ parents really like him. However, once they’re on campus, for some reason, he is not as well liked. Tifwiw.
How do you know what other people are feeling? How many parents have echoed this dislike of DVD?

First I've ever heard of this.

Advertisement
Raymond possible?
Doubtful. I’m not putting any bets against Mario right now though lol

I think I said it’d be hard to improve over McClendon as coach/recruiter combo at WR unless we got Gattis or Hartline and we got Gattis

I said it’d be hard to do better than TRob outside of 4-5 guys in the country as a coach/recruiter combo and we got one right in that mold.

I’ve taken enough L’s

Advertisement

I think I said it’d be hard to improve over McClendon as coach/recruiter combo at WR unless we got Gattis or Hartline and we got Gattis

I said it’d be hard to do better than TRob outside of 4-5 guys in the country as a coach/recruiter combo and we got one right in that mold.

I’ve taken enough L’s
Say it can't happen.

Our CB got worse last year. Couch regressed. DVD isn’t a P5 CB coach on a team wanting to win a national championship.
Everybody was regressing in Manny's defense. Why doesn't T-Rob get some level of blame, he was in charge of coaching the DBs right?

DVD can recruit, therefore he can be a P5 coach for any team. Don't make no mistake about it, it's about the jimmy and Joe's.

The man played at the highest of levels, the NFL. You think there isn't a drill for DB's he doesn't know about? Main thing DVD will need to know is how to keep his players motivated to be the best they can be.

Advertisement

I’ve taken enough L’s
You can ride shotgun with me, I’m driving the biggest L donk in Florida. Been wrong about **** near every hire/recruit

Everybody was regressing in Manny's defense. Why doesn't T-Rob get some level of blame, he was in charge of coaching the DBs right?

DVD can recruit, therefore he can be a P5 coach for any team. Don't make no mistake about it, it's about the jimmy and Joe's.

The man played at the highest of levels, the NFL. You think there isn't a drill for DB's he doesn't know about? Main thing DVD will need to know is how to keep his players motivated to be the best they can be.
Nígga we got Addae foh with DVD talk.

Advertisement
Back