Confirmed Jahmile Addae

yes-jack-nicholson.gif
Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario is trying to build a staff to compete with the Alabamas and Georgias of the world. We’re so beaten down after years of Temple level staffs that it seems we’ve forgotten what a proper college staff should look like. And that doesn’t include wasting on field spots with guys like DVD. If he hadn’t played here nobody would even care about DVD. Mario is clearly aiming much higher.
The most important thing for position coaches is to bring in the best top level talent. If DVD can recruit players like McClain, thats 80% of his coaching done. Most of what people credit position coaches for his really the DC.

Advertisement
Two things: Fvck TRob. Won't even miss you, dog. Fvck BMac and Kirby. You take one of ours, we'll take a better one of yours to make it hurt more.

Savage **** Mario, and I love you for it.

Between UM, Oregon, Bama, and UGa, it's like freakin' Melrose Place relationship-swapping around here...

1644270081986.png

Advertisement
Let me be a greedy pig

Can we get both Raymond AND Addae?

Will we have enough room on staff for both if Steele takes the LBs and Gattis the WR?
To afford both you'd be looking at about $1.5M+ tied up in DB coaches (not including what I imagine is a hefty buyout for Raymond).

I know we're rich now, but that seems like a poor distribution of coaching budget

Let me be a greedy pig

Can we get both Raymond AND Addae?

Will we have enough room on staff for both if Steele takes the LBs and Gattis the WR?
I think we all want that and it wouldn't surprise me if Mario tries to make that happen. Even if he misses, I think we end up with someone like AAR joining Addae coaching DB/CB's

Advertisement
This year under a new aggressive sound defense with a CB coach that actually teaches the players techniques and I believe we clean up with DBs.. Mario is waking up the sleeping giant and I think nationally people are starting to fear Miami is cooking!!. Lord help em all if Miami beat Texas A&M game 3. Top 3 class nationally. Heard it here first

- Corey Raymond
- Donté Williams
- Dre Bly
- Perry Eliano
- Demetrice Martin
- Zac Etheridge
- TJ Rushing
- Brandon Shelby
- Kevin Curtis
- Sharrieff Shah
- Demetrius Sumler
- Torrian Gray
- Aazaar Abdul-Rahim
- Aaron Fletcher
- Aaron Henry
- Rod Chance
- Doug Belk (before he became a DC)
- Paul Gonzales (although he’s a Safeties coach)

And no I’m not saying all these coaches are better than Addae, just answering the question.

There’s several dozen coaches who would do well at Miami as CB’s coach, plus being on a serious staff with Mario will boost their recruiting acumen & status in the eyes of recruits anyway.
Where's Stubblefield?

Advertisement
Back