Confirmed Jahmile Addae

Advertisement
Lakeland Florida is about 30 miles from where he was born,

Know who is in Lakeland?

I like our chances w the #1 DB in the nation next cycle.
jack nicholson smile GIF

I don’t get the Bly hype. They’re ready to feed him to the wolves up here. He could get us a foothold in the Triangle snd DMV area, but he’s not worth the money coaching wise.

I didn’t pay attention to him/UNC much this season specifically but off the little bit I could gather..seems like their defense in general was in shambles as a whole. Again, I don’t know how much of that was truly a reflection of him but as you mentioned…on the trail and especially in that rich talent area it woukd be huge. I think the sky is the limit for him with the successful NFL pedigree and elite recruiting ability. Him on Mario’s staff with a good on the field product would be very good.

Advertisement
Seems like as long as Mario is running the show, its Feldman that will get the scoop and all the other hacks will have to copy and paste from him.
Seems to be that way for now. I do wonder if it’s a relationship that he brought home with himself or if it’s new. If it’s new, he’ll probably switch to the local reporters at some point. If it’s not, that’s his guy, obviously 🤔

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gotta imagine this is a done deal and Addae is gonna be sending his good bye texts/ phone calls out today

Advertisement
I didn’t pay attention to him/UNC much this season specifically but off the little bit I could gather..seems like their defense in general was in shambles as a whole. Again, I don’t know how much of that was truly a reflection of him but as you mentioned…on the trail and especially in that rich talent area it woukd be huge. I think the sky is the limit for him with the successful NFL pedigree and elite recruiting ability. Him on Mario’s staff with a good on the field product would be very good.

I tend to agree that he would be worth a look bc of his recruiting but he’s not worth a bidding war or overpaying to get him to leave chapel hill. Might as well wait for him to get the axe and then jump at it.

Gabriel: Mike, is dad still ****ed about the Lucifer thing?

Michael: Yea, don't bring up in front him

Gabriel: But it's be 37 Eons. Lu hit me about coming to dinner. I was just wond....

Michael: Gab! Leave it alone man. You know dad be tripping sometimes. You know how he get when he mad about Lu

Gabriel: Yeah...you right. I always thought the Noah thing was extreme. 40 days?!
Was the flood the ultimate wet willie? That and more next on The 700 Club.

Seems like as long as Mario is running the show, its Feldman that will get the scoop and all the other hacks will have to copy and paste from him.

Yep. Cristobal and Feldman are former classmates of mine. Feldman will gladly trade the OC/DC horserace stories for many years of solid scoops.

Advertisement
Back