Confirmed Jahmile Addae

The only one that sucked was Ivey, and he's been bad since he arrived. The other guys were young and yes they had their moments but they showed potential as well. Like I said, I didn't nor will I start now bashing any defensive player because of the bs they had to deal with under Di-***. Those guys will work out just fine for us, and yes DVD is more than capable of coaching them.
Naah, our corners with the exception of one were all terrible last year. Young or not they showed me nothing to lead me to believe they belong at Miami. Maybe this year will be different but there should be no sugar coating of the **** show that was our DB play last year.

Advertisement
Guys, we get 10 on field spots. That's it.

You know who else gets 10 on field spots? Bama, UGA, UF, FSU, OSU, etc.

We're not using one of our 10 spots on DVD or guys with his level of experience. Those days are over.
Agreed…. DVD is fine as an off the field role but seriously we need need experience in either development or being an elite recruiter…

DVD will one day coach here on the field again but it’s best he goes off and cuts his teeth at a G5 team….

Mario is trying to build a staff to compete with the Alabamas and Georgias of the world. We’re so beaten down after years of Temple level staffs that it seems we’ve forgotten what a proper college staff should look like. And that doesn’t include wasting on field spots with guys like DVD. If he hadn’t played here nobody would even care about DVD. Mario is clearly aiming much higher.
This!

Obviously respect your opinion. So, who or what coaches best fit the bill from a technical coaching as well as recruiting aspect?
- Corey Raymond
- Donté Williams
- Dre Bly
- Perry Eliano
- Demetrice Martin
- Zac Etheridge
- TJ Rushing
- Brandon Shelby
- Kevin Curtis
- Sharrieff Shah
- Demetrius Sumler
- Torrian Gray
- Aazaar Abdul-Rahim
- Aaron Fletcher
- Aaron Henry
- Rod Chance
- Doug Belk (before he became a DC)
- Paul Gonzales (although he’s a Safeties coach)

And no I’m not saying all these coaches are better than Addae, just answering the question.

There’s several dozen coaches who would do well at Miami as CB’s coach, plus being on a serious staff with Mario will boost their recruiting acumen & status in the eyes of recruits anyway.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Only dudes I’d put ahead of Addae is….

Corey Raymond
Fran brown
Donte Williams

That’s it…..

Dre Bly I feel is the same as Addae…. Young coaches who have been killing it recruiting wise and getting a name developing now… but both don’t have the biggest sample sizes or big name 1st rounders on their resumes (yet)

Lol tell them thanks for being last time the party. 😂 Again, reported last week here first. I won’t say by whom. Wouldn’t want to upset anyone with soft shoulders. 🤭
big brother no GIF by Global TV

I never thought about Dre Bly as a serious option (not saying he is) but he would definitely be one to throw a bag at. Long shot I know, but money talks.
Dre Bly is **** and has a great future in coaching. Seems like the total package of recruiting ace and technical teacher. Unfortunately dont see how he leaves for a lateral from his alma mater.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back