Confirmed Jahmile Addae

Advertisement
This actually makes sense.. Schumann is going nowhere so if he has any aspirations of being a DC it can’t happen there for a very long time.

Ultimately learning under a vet like Steele and working towards / getting a Co-DC title at a soon to be nationally competitive program seems like the right move.

For the nay Sayers, that say Kirby and Muschamp were holding his hand because Kirby coaches DB's and Muschamp DL/LB. Yet no one on here has made any questions about Schuman being assisted by Muschamp who has coached LB. In fact there is several on here who ignore coaching pedigrees when it comes to Schumann. In fact calling him a Genius! Wanted him for DC and excusing the oft used question, "never called plays", in their support of Schumann. That's not to knock Schumann, but to point out the inequality many use when it comes to AA coaching prospects. See Hurtt, Addae etc.
I have no question about his development skills. I think he's good. I'm just not paying any attention to his recruiter rankings. Because Singletary for one is on record saying he loved Muschamp & T Rob which had Miami in the picture as well. Would be a great hire tho. Doubt it happens because it's leaked like other names lol

false, Couch Clarke and Dunson were horrific. Ivey speaks for himself.
Agree. Couch seems to have regressed. Don't know if he has some underlying nagging injury or just got worse. Clarke was an aggressive and surprisingly good tackler for his size, but his coverage was pretty bad.

Advertisement
mario playing chess

denzel washington checkers GIF

Deserves a shot, meaning with this staff under new direction and a competent DC. Those guys, outside of Stevenson and Ivey were young, and they took their lumps like all young corners do, but they also showed potential.

I read the same thing here about the interaction with players, but do we know that to be factual?? If so do you really think these kids would act like that with Mario and Steele here? I sure don't. A lot of the behavior/misbehavior we saw last year was due to the culture Di-*** created.

I understand your take on the matter, and keeping T Rob would have been ideal, but this is coaching corners, something he's done most his life, played at a high level, and has been involved in since he left the NFL. I'm not asking for him to coordinate a defense, just to coach a position he knows how to coach.
where else has DVD coached?

Advertisement
I’ve asked @LeedsCane to keep it to DMs because it’s not worth the shît she’s gotten on here. I don’t know if she will but that was my recommendation. And she told me about this plus another one last night

It's all good, I love her, I saw a few ******** calling her out but I didn't realize that the bullsh!te had gotten hip-deep. Bunch of dumb-a$$ know-nothings who think they are more manly because they "hold insiders accountable"...

I’ve asked @LeedsCane to keep it to DMs because it’s not worth the shît she’s gotten on here. I don’t know if she will but that was my recommendation. And she told me about this plus another one last night
I can surely understand if she decides to take a break from this chaos. First and foremost, most of us appreciate what she brings.

Secondly, she shouldn’t let a few idiots ruin her experience on this board and seems more than capable of handling the noise.

Lastly, and selfishly, those of us not in the loop lose her insight and info if she decides to go the DM route.

Addae would be a homerun hire!

Just off the work he did with Tellas Jones, Tristan Cooper & Dane Cruikshank at Arizona alone lets you know he understands how to properly coach DB’s, plus the connection to Mario is through Marcel Yates who was DC at Arizona when Addae was there & was Mario’s Safeties coach last year.
this hurt.

Advertisement
Anyone questioning Addae's ability hasn't seen what he did at WVU, and anyone saying Schuman's ability wasn't questioned on this board is disingenuous.

Disagree. It was 1000 pages of how Ken Dorsey never called plays so was unqualified to be OC here while Schumann pretty much got a pass about it until way late in the process when people confronted the KD haters with it.

Advertisement
For the nay Sayers, that say Kirby and Muschamp were holding his hand because Kirby coaches DB's and Muschamp DL/LB. Yet no one on here has made any questions about Schuman being assisted by Muschamp who has coached LB. In fact there is several on here who ignore coaching pedigrees when it comes to Schumann. In fact calling him a Genius! Wanted him for DC and excusing the oft used question, "never called plays", in their support of Schumann. That's not to knock Schumann, but to point out the inequality many use when it comes to AA coaching prospects. See Hurtt, Addae etc.
Seems like more people, myself included, were thinking he was limited as a DB coach there because there were too many cooks in the kitchen between him, Smart, and Muschamp. Anyone questioning his skill as a position coach is probably just an idiot because they don’t know anything about him.

I can surely understand if she decides to take a break from this chaos. First and foremost, most of us appreciate what she brings.

Secondly, she shouldn’t let a few idiots ruin her experience on this board and seems more than capable of handling the noise.

Lastly, and selfishly, those of us not in the loop lose her insight and info if she decides to go the DM route.
We bring this on ourselves… everyone.

Advertisement
Back