Confirmed Jahmile Addae

The only one that sucked was Ivey, and he's been bad since he arrived. The other guys were young and yes they had their moments but they showed potential as well. Like I said, I didn't nor will I start now bashing any defensive player because of the bs they had to deal with under Di-***. Those guys will work out just fine for us, and yes DVD is more than capable of coaching them.
false, Couch Clarke and Dunson were horrific. Ivey speaks for himself.

Advertisement
It’s not going to be Reed lol. You take Addae to pair him with somebody like Azeer Abdul-Rahim or Nick Monroe as the DB coach so Addae just recruits. You guys trying to ask for Reed to be an on field coach here are hilarious. Not only is will he quit in 3 weeks but you don’t even know if he has the personality to recruit.
like this approach of pairing him. and you continue to have DVD learn off field from the two. That trio should do very well recruiting for us.

I’ve asked @LeedsCane to keep it to DMs because it’s not worth the shît she’s gotten on here. I don’t know if she will but that was my recommendation. And she told me about this plus another one last night
Don't ruin it for those of us that can still see past our waist and live outside our mom's basement. @LeedsCane people here suck I've seen you can handle it keep up the fight.

Advertisement
For the nay Sayers, that say Kirby and Muschamp were holding his hand because Kirby coaches DB's and Muschamp DL/LB. Yet no one on here has made any questions about Schuman being assisted by Muschamp who has coached LB. In fact there is several on here who ignore coaching pedigrees when it comes to Schumann. In fact calling him a Genius! Wanted him for DC and excusing the oft used question, "never called plays", in their support of Schumann. That's not to knock Schumann, but to point out the inequality many use when it comes to AA coaching prospects. See Hurtt, Addae etc.
Strictly football related, I’d personally have “concerns” about any Defensive Coach coming from Georgia at the moment (Black or White). 2 Elite DC on staff and 5 star talent everywhere. The philosophy and discipline that Georgia defense play with I believe is a result of Kirby Smart. Lanning however did an a good job calling plays during the game and parlayed it into a HC job. I wonder how many games Kirby Smart says “step back, I’ll do it”.

Concerns aside I would take Addae and would have happily taken Schumann.

You said he “deserves a shot” which implies he’s never been given the opportunity.

He has and even with being handicapped by Manny as DC, I don’t think the DBs played that great outside of Stevenson (there’s an argument that some regressed).

And this does not even include what some posters on here have said about his interactions with players. It’s like they are boys and not his coach which is probably one of reasons he’s loved on the recruiting trail.

I think Manny was forced to put him on the field because he didn’t want to lose him to Banda. Not sure he’s ready yet and will do well to develop under an experienced DB coach like a Raymond (f that snake TRob; we could have had him if he left earlier).
Deserves a shot, meaning with this staff under new direction and a competent DC. Those guys, outside of Stevenson and Ivey were young, and they took their lumps like all young corners do, but they also showed potential.

I read the same thing here about the interaction with players, but do we know that to be factual?? If so do you really think these kids would act like that with Mario and Steele here? I sure don't. A lot of the behavior/misbehavior we saw last year was due to the culture Di-*** created.

I understand your take on the matter, and keeping T Rob would have been ideal, but this is coaching corners, something he's done most his life, played at a high level, and has been involved in since he left the NFL. I'm not asking for him to coordinate a defense, just to coach a position he knows how to coach.

Is this actually happening? I've learned with Mario that he will rehire someone we've never heard of before but it will be home run. I would love Addae though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
false, Couch Clarke and Dunson were horrific. Ivey speaks for himself.
Dunson shouldn't have even been out there, but he had to play given what we had available at at the position. Clarke and Couch are not horrific, but I'm not going to change your mind, and you're not going to change mine.
Agree to disagree.

Strictly football related, I’d personally have “concerns” about any Defensive Coach coming from Georgia at the moment (Black or White). 2 Elite DC on staff and 5 star talent everywhere. The philosophy and discipline that Georgia defense play with I believe is a result of Kirby Smart. Lanning however did an a good job calling plays during the game and parlayed it into a HC job. I wonder how many games Kirby Smart says “step back, I’ll do it”.

Concerns aside I would take Addae and would have happily taken Schumann.
This would hold weight if Georgia was his first job coaching dB's. I've read that his db unit at WV was impressive.

Advertisement
Deserves a shot, meaning with this staff under new direction and a competent DC. Those guys, outside of Stevenson and Ivey were young, and they took their lumps like all young corners do, but they also showed potential.

I read the same thing here about the interaction with players, but do we know that to be factual?? If so do you really think these kids would act like that with Mario and Steele here? I sure don't. A lot of the behavior/misbehavior we saw last year was due to the culture Di-*** created.

I understand your take on the matter, and keeping T Rob would have been ideal, but this is coaching corners, something he's done most his life, played at a high level, and has been involved in since he left the NFL. I'm not asking for him to coordinate a defense, just to coach a position he knows how to coach.
false information. he coached corners one year, last year. that's it. oh, unless you mean his little kid's 10 and under league??

re NFL experience, he was drafted because of his speed but really did not play much.

Just read an interview with Cormani McClain from On3. The two schools he talked about the most were Georgia and Miami. Called Miami “home” and mentioned Coach Addae by name when discussing Georgia.
raw

Anyone questioning Addae's ability hasn't seen what he did at WVU, and anyone saying Schuman's ability wasn't questioned on this board is disingenuous.

Advertisement
Back