Confirmed Jahmile Addae

For the nay Sayers, that say Kirby and Muschamp were holding his hand because Kirby coaches DB's and Muschamp DL/LB. Yet no one on here has made any questions about Schuman being assisted by Muschamp who has coached LB. In fact there is several on here who ignore coaching pedigrees when it comes to Schumann. In fact calling him a Genius! Wanted him for DC and excusing the oft used question, "never called plays", in their support of Schumann. That's not to knock Schumann, but to point out the inequality many use when it comes to AA coaching prospects. See Hurtt, Addae etc.

Advertisement
My opinion is that if both Kirby AND Muschamp are both heavily invovled with the DB's that might mean Addae is basically another DVD. Not a great position coach and a recruiting figure. I guess the only thing when comparing him to DVD is he's a better recruiter on paper? Is he?? Pretty sure he could've just been Georgia's bagman this past cycle. It could also mean he's been trained up by some of the best in the business, so there's that also.

I guess it doesn't matter because I now trust Mario's long *** interview process. Should be able to sort out of he's actually the goods or not.

Would agree if UGA was his first DB job. His units at WV were very good also. Don't know much about his Arizona units. DVD has only been on field 1 season total.

I sure do. You also know who was the dc last year, right? Just like when Dorito was here, I'm not downing anyone's performance on the d, the assistants or the players. They were all asked to do dumb ****. They get a pass.
I saw the corners competing their asses off, and contesting every pass they could. We had a very young 2ndary who should all be better with better leadership at the dc position.

low threshold. and factually incorrect also. i can show you a dozen plays where they whiffed. they all sucked last year except one.

For the nay Sayers, that say Kirby and Muschamp were holding his hand because Kirby coaches DB's and Muschamp DL/LB. Yet no one on here has made any questions about Schuman being assisted by Muschamp who has coached LB. In fact there is several on here who ignore coaching pedigrees when it comes to Schumann. In fact calling him a Genius! Wanted him for DC and excusing the oft used question, "never called plays", in their support of Schumann. That's not to knock Schumann, but to point out the inequality many use when it comes to AA coaching prospects. See Hurtt, Addae etc.
Is there a racism emoji?

Advertisement
I sure do. You also know who was the dc last year, right? Just like when Dorito was here, I'm not downing anyone's performance on the d, the assistants or the players. They were all asked to do dumb ****. They get a pass.
I saw the corners competing their asses off, and contesting every pass they could. We had a very young 2ndary who should all be better with better leadership at the dc position.
You said he “deserves a shot” which implies he’s never been given the opportunity.

He has and even with being handicapped by Manny as DC, I don’t think the DBs played that great outside of Stevenson (there’s an argument that some regressed).

And this does not even include what some posters on here have said about his interactions with players. It’s like they are boys and not his coach which is probably one of reasons he’s loved on the recruiting trail.

I think Manny was forced to put him on the field because he didn’t want to lose him to Banda. Not sure he’s ready yet and will do well to develop under an experienced DB coach like a Raymond (f that snake TRob; we could have had him if he left earlier).

Advertisement
It’s not going to be Reed lol. You take Addae to pair him with somebody like Azeer Abdul-Rahim or Nick Monroe as the DB coach so Addae just recruits. You guys trying to ask for Reed to be an on field coach here are hilarious. Not only is will he quit in 3 weeks but you don’t even know if he has the personality to recruit.
Addae can coach just fine, he wouldn't be solely a recruiting hire.

His DB's ranked #1 in pass defense his last season WVU if I read correctly, and that's in the big 12

low threshold. they all sucked last year except one.
The only one that sucked was Ivey, and he's been bad since he arrived. The other guys were young and yes they had their moments but they showed potential as well. Like I said, I didn't nor will I start now bashing any defensive player because of the bs they had to deal with under Di-***. Those guys will work out just fine for us, and yes DVD is more than capable of coaching them.

Advertisement
Say this truth louder, sir!

Smart and Muschamp both have DB history on top of being elite DC at one point in their career? Yeah I would leave also.

This is like teaching high school English while two English professors from Harvard and Yale alternate sitting in and observing your class a couple times a week.

Maybe not the best analogy but…..
I got the point. It’s a great opportunity to get better at coaching but at some point he will have to go out on his own because if he gets a corner into the first round there could be an argument that Kirby had a hand in it.

You said he “deserves a shot” which implies he’s never been given the opportunity.

He has and even with being handicapped by Manny as DC, I don’t think the DBs played that great outside of Stevenson (there’s an argument that some regressed).

And this does not even include what some posters on here have said about his interactions with players. It’s like they are boys and not his coach which is probably one of reasons he’s loved on the recruiting trail.

I think Manny was forced to put him on the field because he didn’t want to lose him to Banda. Not sure he’s ready yet and will do well to develop under an experienced DB coach like a Raymond (f that snake TRob; we could have had him if he left earlier).

this is correct. i've seen it with my own eyes. among other traits that he lacks, at this juncture he does not have the disposition/personality to coach.

Advertisement
I’ve asked @LeedsCane to keep it to DMs because it’s not worth the shît she’s gotten on here. I don’t know if she will but that was my recommendation. And she told me about this plus another one last night
People are quick to hand out **** but often times produce very little else. Its ridiculous for people to **** on those attempting to provide content

Advertisement
Back