Coaching Jahmile Addae gone

Advertisement
Hey, @JZCane0825

Do you like *****?
No Way Do Not Want GIF

How long did it take to hire the RB's coach? This was funny two years ago when he took his sweet *** time to hire his first coaching staff but Dawson, Guidry, Harris, D-Nic and his most recent hire were all relatively quick.
And it still is funny lol. It's a running joke.

I don't care how long it takes, as long as he gets the right/best coach.

I’ll power rank the most important figures in Miami history.

1. Howard - program was heading to be dissolved as far as I understand it before he arrived

2. Jimmy - Set the culture and standard for what a Miami hurricane is and laid the foundation for that 10 plus years of dominance

3. Butch - A very close third. Jimmys assassin who played a role in talent acquisition in the 80s and later on as head coach. Made Miami relevant and a power house again.

4. Donna Shalala - a true supporter of the sports programs at Miami while president…especially the football team.

5. Al golden - he led us throw the Shapiro fiasco and was always loyal to UM during his time here. Without his leadserhsip, who knows what the NCAA would have done to us

6. Ed Reed - I hope Mario brings him back to coach DBs. I still remember him stripping the ball and returning it to the house against BC. A true leader!

7. Blake James - hear me out. He helped negotiate a TV deal with ESPn and the ACC that provided stability to the football program. Without that Tv deal we could be in the big 10 playing cold games in November. He also negotiated a great apparel deal with adidas to get us away from Nike. Adidas has done nothing but provide Miami with top of the market apparel and I for one love wearing their shirts that have the shoulder sizing meant for a pre puberty boy.

8. Ken Dorsey - led us to our last natty and was a consistent stable leader for the program. I hope Mario brings him back to coach QBs. He’s not ready to call plays. Hopefully Dawson can groom him so once Dawson gets a HC gig, Ken is ready to call plays.

1. Howard - program was heading to be dissolved as far as I understand it before he arrived

2. Jimmy - Set the culture and standard for what a Miami hurricane is and laid the foundation for that 10 plus years of dominance

3. Butch - A very close third. Jimmys assassin who played a role in talent acquisition in the 80s and later on as head coach. Made Miami relevant and a power house again.

4. Donna Shalala - a true supporter of the sports programs at Miami while president…especially the football team.

5. Al golden - he led us throw the Shapiro fiasco and was always loyal to UM during his time here. Without his leadserhsip, who knows what the NCAA would have done to us

6. Ed Reed - I hope Mario brings him back to coach DBs. I still remember him stripping the ball and returning it to the house against BC. A true leader!

7. Blake James - hear me out. He helped negotiate a TV deal with ESPn and the ACC that provided stability to the football program. Without that Tv deal we could be in the big 10 playing cold games in November. He also negotiated a great apparel deal with adidas to get us away from Nike. Adidas has done nothing but provide Miami with top of the market apparel and I for one love wearing their shirts that have the shoulder sizing meant for a pre puberty boy.

8. Ken Dorsey - led us to our last natty and was a consistent stable leader for the program. I hope Mario brings him back to coach QBs. He’s not ready to call plays. Hopefully Dawson can groom him so once Dawson gets a HC gig, Ken is ready to call plays.

Shalala? Golden? Blake? All in the Top 8 most important figures in Miami history?

Your entitled to your opinion but c’mon now…

Advertisement

No list is accurate without the only man to be part of all 5 Canes' Natty's......Art Kehoe

This list is null and void by having James but no Jankovich.

And it still is funny lol. It's a

Sabans last two classes (especially his last class) should NEVER be overlooked. He set Howard up pretty **** well.

Advertisement

Mad Max Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Just another name to toss in the speculation box. He's a Miami HS grad. Coached at several levels, including the Fins. Played and worked for alot of good coaches.

Another name to toss into the box...

Has coached at the HS, College and NFL level.
Played 10 years in the NFL.
He did play at the school in South BendOver, so there's that.

Advertisement
Watching ACC Network Transfer Portal show and Richt made the comment that Cam Ward started at Incarcate Word and had no clue where that is, then said I actually hired a coach from there. What??? You didn’t know where the school of an assistant coach was from? Like WTF???

I get he was a hire that Manny wanted but jeez did you do any background research on him. And we wonder why we sucked all these years. Saban would have known his blood type and Richt didn’t even know where he was from.

Watching ACC Network Transfer Portal show and Richt made the comment that Cam Ward started at Incarcate Word and had no clue where that is, then said I actually hired a coach from there. What??? You didn’t know where the school of an assistant coach was from? Like WTF???

I get he was a hire that Manny wanted but jeez did you do any background research on him. And we wonder why we sucked all these years. Saban would have known his blood type and Richt didn’t even know where he was from.
Pretty sure Patke went there after UM. Was he there beforehand as well?

Richt was a laid back coach. Wouldn’t even use all the practices allotted to his teams. It showed

Advertisement
Back