Coaching Jahmile Addae gone

Advertisement
My girl says i eat kiwi like i eat *****.

Is that relevant for discussion in this thread?

How do you eat *****? Sniper mode, feet up, sit on my face pink eye?

Edit:

Me, I like the sniper. Gotta get tactical in that ****. It's that call of duty to get that call of booty.

Last edited:
My girl says i eat kiwi like i eat *****.

Is that relevant for discussion in this thread?

How do you eat post? Sniper mode, feet up, sit on my face pink eye?

Edit:

Me, I like the sniper. Gotta get tactical in that ****. It's that call of duty to get that call of booty.

Never happened in this thread without the grainy photos to prove it… 😎

Advertisement
Well 2 of those made me a fortune, so there's that

So, not only would CIS not be in existence if it wasn’t for Butch but none of us would have ever known just how wealthy you are! And we would have never gotten to see all of those really cool old photos of you and the players.

THANK GOD FOR BUTCH !!

Last edited:
So, not only would CIS not be in existence if it wasn’t for Butch but none of us would have ever known just how wealthy you are! And we would have never gotten to see all of those really cool old photos of you and the players.

THANK GOD FOR BUT BUTCH !!
Those players have been in my home numerous times. Your Dumb *** shouldn't have brought up 2 subjects that enabled me to retire at 58 without a worry in the world. Have fun replicating it.

Advertisement
Just for reference, I was just eating a delicious juicy kiwi. Actually 3 of them. Get some of that superfood energies n **** up in ya (🐾🐾🐾)
addams family smoking GIF

Advertisement
Butch WAS responsible for getting most of the Great Canes from 84-88....unless JJ was lying to me and my former Wife in the Keys in 98. And Butch WAS responsible for any and all success from 95-2004 (Evaluations...Recruiting and Development...the last of his kids were in 2004, the same time of a 20yr decline at UM....that's not a coincidence....just facts.
There's no....
Edge
Dre
Wilfork
Reed
Buchanon
Shockey
Dorsey
McGahee
Gore
Portis
Mckinnie....etc as well.
he was basically JJ's talent scout and would travel the country finding kids.

Advertisement
The first CIS threads started in November 2011....well into the decline of the program post-Butch/Coker.

And to be accurate, no Howard no CIS. The school was close to dropping football. Howard was a last chance, succeeding at the highest level. Had he not left for an ill-fated leap to a USFL franchise that never materialized JJ (and Butch) never move on from Oklahoma State to Miami. Another program would have benefited.

So...no Howard...no CIS?

Advertisement
Back