Coaching Jahmile Addae gone

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think he's surprised Addae got an NFL job.

Why are you defending a guy who has had massively subpar CB recruiting in his time here?
Define massively subpar. If you were a smart fan and knew your history you’d know we never recruited cornerbacks that well. Porter looked great last year, Damari was very good and Tyrique is thriving in the NFL. All coached by Addae.

Define massively subpar. If you were a smart fan and knew your history you’d know we never recruited cornerbacks that well. Porter looked great last year, Damari was very good and Tyrique is thriving in the NFL. All coached by Addae.
So because Tyrique is thriving in the NFL, Addae gets credit for that? Does Al Golden get credit for Chickillo getting better when he went to the NFL after doing not much here?

I'm also going to listen to DMoney and Cribby over a dude with 170 posts. They've been saying for a long time that players didn't like Addae and both his recruiting and on-field performance show he wasn't getting the job done.

We'll be fine.

Advertisement
IMG_6484.jpeg

So because Tyrique is thriving in the NFL, Addae gets credit for that? Does Al Golden get credit for Chickillo getting better when he went to the NFL after doing not much here?

I'm also going to listen to DMoney and Cribby over a dude with 170 posts. They've been saying for a long time that players didn't like Addae and both his recruiting and on-field performance show he wasn't getting the job done.

We'll be fine.
Lmfao @ the amount of posts mattering in any sort of form in this discussion., I could give a fck if you listen to me. I never Addae wasn’t replaceable or that Mario won’t make a good hire, I just think it’s hilarious how many people thought he was so trash. Also this was the funniest argument I’ve ever seen, bringing up Chickillo and Golden? Lmao wtf. And yes, usually the guy who coaches a player in college would get credit for putting him in the league, so who the fck else would be given the credit for Stevenson?

Advertisement
Advertisement
If I don't get hired for Zo's old job, I will apply for DB coach. My recruiting pitch of "c'mon, I'll be your best friend" is already head and shoulders better than anything Addae has.

Advertisement
Back