Jahmal Edrine STUD WR 2021

Canesbro31

Sophomore
With the way our WR’s play how do we let a kid this good get out of our backyard. I want everyone to watch this kids highlights and tell me he wouldn’t be the best WR on our roster in under 3 seasons.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dillard all blue? Since when. Bring back the silver.
He plays for Fort Lauderdale High thats him playing against Dillard in the all silver there classic look.

Played against him last year int he playoffs. His frame was definately a plus. FAU got a steali think thats where he signed. Had it not been for covid think he would of blew up with camps and such. Fort lauderdale doesnt typically produca alot of div 1 talent..but their team was solid last year and he stood out. Thought Syracuse would be where he would look to. Syracuse got one of my teams wr last year and their head coach was at our game and saw Edrine as well and was evaluating him. He probably wanted to stay close to home because he had a nc state offer as well. He looks like the type of wr they like

FAU got a good one here. Plus size, aggressive with the ball in the air.
You don't see it as much in this game, but he has big, strong hands.
Not a burner, but fast enough.

It's a shame, but we can't sign them all (and we signed some excellent WRs this cycle). He's the type of kid whose recruitment might have taken off in a normal recruiting cycle (with more games, plus visits and camps).

He plays for Fort Lauderdale High thats him playing against Dillard in the all silver there classic look.

Played against him last year int he playoffs. His frame was definately a plus. FAU got a steali think thats where he signed. Had it not been for covid think he would of blew up with camps and such. Fort lauderdale doesnt typically produca alot of div 1 talent..but their team was solid last year and he stood out. Thought Syracuse would be where he would look to. Syracuse got one of my teams wr last year and their head coach was at our game and saw Edrine as well and was evaluating him. He probably wanted to stay close to home because he had a nc state offer as well. He looks like the type of wr they like

I am trying to figure out how not even FIU went after this kid.

Advertisement
With the way our WR’s play how do we let a kid this good get out of our backyard. I want everyone to watch this kids highlights and tell me he wouldn’t be the best WR on our roster in under 3 seasons.

We don't "let" these kids do anything. Its THEIR decision.

Advertisement
Right.
So then this thread actually runs counter to your point. This is, afterall, a thread discussing a WR who has signed with another school and isn't coming here.
No, it epitomizes my point. This seems beyond you. So, green dot.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back