Jahfari Harvey Update

Stefan Adams

Managing Editor
Premium
4-star DE Jahfari Harvey's thoughts on Manny Diaz leaving Miami:

"I understand it. I trust coach Richt to hire a great defensive coordinator and I'm still solid with the Canes."

Harvey plans to be on campus tomorrow for his official visit to Miami and will sign with UM next Wednesday. He is also a planned early enrollee.

Advertisement
Wish more kids would understand this is big business and coaches leave all the time. The old saying of you can’t commit to a coach, you commit to a school it’s the truest. Richt will hire another aggressive guy who runs a 4-3. We will be alright. Just need these kids to hold on and not jump ship.

Advertisement
Of all year to lose Diaz... This is probably the best year.

Not like our class is a world beating one anyway. Will give whoever is the next DC a jumpstart for next year and avoid the whole narrative that Diaz is officially gone after 2019.

Advertisement
Wish more kids would understand this is big business and coaches leave all the time. The old saying of you can’t commit to a coach, you commit to a school it’s the truest. Richt will hire another aggressive guy who runs a 4-3. We will be alright. Just need these kids to hold on and not jump ship.
Actually the recruits are handling better then some of the so called fans.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back