Jahfari and Chantz, let's see what our coaches are developing!

Advertisement
Sadly this is exactly what will happen with the portal DE being thrown in this group too...

Except the guy who the Belichick's of this site are running around calling JAG just finished 2nd in the ACC DPOY vote and is about to be a first half, day 1 pick LMAO. I've said it 1000x, we don't deserve anything nice here. Nothing. Anything or anybody that is remotely good, at the FIRST hint they might do 1 negative thing (or even better, they don't have a complete, wire to wire, hall of fame performance), they're garbage and we're better off without them.

As a collective fanbase, we've deserved every single bit of every ounce of misery for the past 15 years. There were people on the Titanic more optimistic than 95% of the clowns on this board.

Advertisement
Except the guy who the Belichick's of this site are running around calling JAG just finished 2nd in the ACC DPOY vote and is about to be a first half, day 1 pick LMAO. I've said it 1000x, we don't deserve anything nice here. Nothing. Anything or anybody that is remotely good, at the FIRST hint they might do 1 negative thing (or even better, they don't have a complete, wire to wire, hall of fame performance), they're garbage and we're better off without them.

As a collective fanbase, we've deserved every single bit of every ounce of misery for the past 15 years. There were people on the Titanic more optimistic than 95% of the clowns on this board.
The issue is no one else watches any other college football besides Miami and whoever we play.

Watching games all across the country gives a better perspective of what we’ve got and what we do relative to everyone else. It’s all compared to everyone’s foggy memory of the 2000-2002 teams that will never be replicated.

While I agree with you that the vast majority of Canes fans are morons, I tend to believe the vast majority of people are morons. I think if you were to spend time on other teams forums you would find them to be loaded with mouth breathing morons as well. As an example look at the way Alabama fans behave after a rare loss.

The issue is no one else watches any other college football besides Miami and whoever we play.

Watching games all across the country gives a better perspective of what we’ve got and what we do relative to everyone else. It’s all compared to everyone’s foggy memory of the 2000-2002 teams that will never be replicated.

I'll raise you one better....a lot of people posting on this board don't even watch Miami games.

Or if they do, it's kind of out of the corner of their eye as they funnel tequila, and then they come on here and think they're Bill Walsh and have all the answers.

I'll raise you one better....a lot of people posting on this board don't even watch Miami games.

Or if they do, it's kind of out of the corner of their eye as they funnel tequila, and then they come on here and think they're Bill Walsh and have all the answers.
Facts.

Everyone aside from Clemson looks exactly the same on the field against Alabama. They’re going to score 50+ on everyone else and they might even do it against Clemson too

Advertisement
While I agree with you that the vast majority of Canes fans are morons, I tend to believe the vast majority of people are morons. I think if you were to spend time on other teams forums you would find them to be loaded with mouth breathing morons as well. As an example look at the way Alabama fans behave after a rare loss.

People, in general, are HUGE morons. I think the "average" IQ is in the low 90s or high 80s (don't quote me). So, yes, I get it. And for sure, college football boards are not the most rational mediums. Agree with you 1000%. But I'm talking more about the complete lack of understanding or context. Every fanbase gets ****ed when a team loses, every fanbase wants a coach fired, the backup QB is always the most popular player, etc. But this board by far the worst I've ever seen when it comes to a complete lack of support for EVERYONE involved with the program at even the smallest hint of adversity.

I GUARANTEE you I can find posts on here in 4 seconds of people either being happy or indifferent to Phillips declaring for the draft because "we're better off" and "NC's backs are still running" like they're ******* comedians. There's just no context here. The University of Florida, as much as I want them all to die, have won 3 national championships in their history. They have had ZERO undefeated seasons. None. But mediocre Miami, if you lose a game or even come close to losing one, everyone sucks, everyone is clueless, everyone needs to be fired and then shot. It's the perspective and complete lack of ability to even remotely see big picture that blows my mind here.

People, in general, are HUGE morons. I think the "average" IQ is in the low 90s or high 80s (don't quote me). So, yes, I get it. And for sure, college football boards are not the most rational mediums. Agree with you 1000%. But I'm talking more about the complete lack of understanding or context. Every fanbase gets ****ed when a team loses, every fanbase wants a coach fired, the backup QB is always the most popular player, etc. But this board by far the worst I've ever seen when it comes to a complete lack of support for EVERYONE involved with the program at even the smallest hint of adversity.

I GUARANTEE you I can find posts on here in 4 seconds of people either being happy or indifferent to Phillips declaring for the draft because "we're better off" and "NC's backs are still running" like they're ******* comedians. There's just no context here. The University of Florida, as much as I want them all to die, have won 3 national championships in their history. They have had ZERO undefeated seasons. None. But mediocre Miami, if you lose a game or even come close to losing one, everyone sucks, everyone is clueless, everyone needs to be fired and then shot. It's the perspective and complete lack of ability to even remotely see big picture that blows my mind here.
Fair point. If I am going to be honest I would have to admit that I rarely read posts on this board and don't post here the way I have in the past on other forums.

So true! When you watch other teams play you can see they have just as much talent as we do.

90% on here would have told you we had better RBs than UNC. It took them shredding us to open people's eyes.

Advertisement
These 2 will get a lot of PT in the bowl game. I am interesting in seeing how our staff has developed these young cats.
What do you think? Will they step up or get run over?
You honestly can't be serious thinking these coaches have better developed these 2 vs the others. If they can't teach DE's to set the edge, what techniques do you believe they've taught these two?

You honestly can't be serious thinking these coaches have better developed these 2 vs the others. If they can't teach DE's to set the edge, what techniques do you believe they've taught these two?
Exactly. These young pups have been taught Manny's Havoc Bro defense, and they will get upfield as fast as possible, with no regard for anything else

Advertisement
The negativity on this board is unbearable. I am super ****ed about the loss to UNC too, and think some major changes need to be made on Defense but to prematurely **** on these two kids is absurd.

Most people have lives that don't revolve around cfb....

Well you know we’re 8-2 but we are the worst team in the ACC and our coaches all suck, our coaches players suck, etc

We’re suppose to be 10-0 with a blowout win over Clemson don’t you know based off our past 17 years

Advertisement
Back