NFL Draft Jaguars draft ratings revealed. Phillips was rated very highly.

poncho0091

Senior
Just thought this was interesting. Jags had Jaelen Phillips rated pretty high.

1621738940282.png

Jaguars draft grades

Advertisement
Congrats to all of them. Especially Jaelen

Save your $$ and work hard fellas. It really doesnt matter who you are or however highly rated you are. Because **** Happens in life. Some can recover others cant.

I wish them all well. However history has consistently shown that many of today's stars are only remembered as BUSTS in the future.

Again congrats ALL. Live and work as if your life depends on it....because it does.

Yes I thought it was impressive they had Phillips at 7.5 with Lawrence as an 8. The only other 8 on the board was Waddle which i found very interesting. Speaks volumes for Jaelen though.

Advertisement
Congrats to all of them. Especially Jaelen

Save your $$ and work hard fellas. It really doesnt matter who you are or however highly rated you are. Because **** Happens in life. Some can recover others cant.

I wish them all well. However history has consistently shown that many of today's stars are only remembered as BUSTS in the future.

Again congrats ALL. Live and work as if your life depends on it....because it does.
Was that out loud?

Advertisement
A lot of incompetence in the details coming from that organization lately. I know Urban is a smart football coach and I’d bet on them looking much better on the field. But he might be in over his head running the whole show.

As a dolphins fan curious could you see what they had the other WRs rated? I saw they had paye(think it was 6.7) rated lower than Phillips but was really the only comparable player I saw to the dolphins selections.

A lot of incompetence in the details coming from that organization lately. I know Urban is a smart football coach and I’d bet on them looking much better on the field. But he might be in over his head running the whole show.

Draft boards getting leaked is a normal occurrence and happens like every other year. Its not Urbans fault some social media intern forgot the blur out the board

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back