2026 Jaelen “Seatbelt” Waters

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
@Stevo365 says Jaelen “Seatbelt” Waters will be a top 5 CB in the 26 cycle and is a teammate of Pringle. Take on name alone, I'm all in for any CB with the nickname "seatbelt". Visited in January and likely coming back again soon. Lots of big offers but nothing official from UM (yet).

Are the Armwood floodgates about to open?

Advertisement
@Stevo365 says Jaelen “Seatbelt” Waters will be a top 5 CB in the 26 cycle and is a teammate of Pringle. Take on name alone, I'm all in for any CB with the nickname "seatbelt". Visited in January and likely coming back again soon. Lots of big offers but nothing official from UM (yet).

I wanna know how he got the nickname.

I wanna know how he got the nickname.

Stuffing WRs into a seatbelt?

Will Harris Love GIF by Detroit Lions

What a coincidence, I'm a big fan of the cheerleaders with the nickname "airbags"

Advertisement

Soon as in tomorrow. 😎

Seffner Armwood? UF must really be in the ******* if we're pulling in those kids now. Have we ever gotten a kid from there? I can't think of one in the past couple of decades.

Seffner Armwood? UF must really be in the ******* if we're pulling in those kids now. Have we ever gotten a kid from there? I can't think of one in the past couple of decades.
Its been 38 years. @RattlerCane305 Cane with an excellent overview of the issues at Armwood

Recruiting laws added to cover the Armwood recruiting woes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back