Jaelan Phillips ranked #20 DE

Where in that did I say top pick? You realize the original comment said he is the #20 DE not #20 overall. I am referencing the DE rankings. He 100% needs to stay another year.

You insinuated he's better than a top 20 DE. I wouldn't even put him as high as 20 right now.

Advertisement
Phillips would be foolish to declare for the draft. He needs another year of development and film for scouts.

Which means he’ll declare.
Lol development?

Bruh he's going to be the exact same player again that kid is going to get his bread.

I hate when u hear a kid should stay but those same kids that leave early get nfl coaching a year later and stay the same exact player.

Rousseau only played half a season of college ball (medical redshirt, then started game 6 last year) right? Will he go where he’s being projected?
I'd never draft him too 10. He doesn't have enough tape. Needed to see him dominate against top flight competition.

Advertisement
Lol development?

Bruh he's going to be the exact same player again that kid is going to get his bread.

I hate when u hear a kid should stay but those same kids that leave early get nfl coaching a year later and stay the same exact player.
So what round would you predict Phillips is selected is he declares for the draft?

Where is this #3 ranked Roche on this list on the field? Must be a weak year in DE after Kayvon.
I agree, Roche is not good against the run. So far, he's been disappointing to me just as Trevon Hill was last season. Still has time to live up to hype though. Starting today!

Advertisement
Depends how stacked that position is thats what it always depends on
True, and I get your earlier point. I still think he needs to show more production in film. If he takes his game up another level he could be a Day 1 one pick. Now? Doubt it. He would need to explode the remainder of the season, like GR15 last year. Could happen.

Otherwise he will have to blow the competition away at the combine, and he’s still be a workout warrior. He’s not another Bosa brother.

I'd never draft him too 10. He doesn't have enough tape. Needed to see him dominate against top flight competition.
I said that.. I don't care what Daniel Jeremiah has to say. There is a reason he's no longer a scout and basically is a talking puppet. GR will be end of the 1st round. Too many other guys are getting their tape out there and having good year and putting up stats. I would scared to draft a guy with 10 games under his belt. I hope he does well but he should have stayed and built up his resume.

True, and I get your earlier point. I still think he needs to show more production in film. If he takes his game up another level he could be a Day 1 one pick. Now? Doubt it. He would need to explode the remainder of the season, like GR15 last year. Could happen.

Otherwise he will have to blow the competition away at the combine, and he’s still be a workout warrior. He’s not another Bosa brother.
Scouts will see the talent and draft him based on that and some film here and there but they know what they are drafting. GR15 has an explosiveness problem that worries me (that's another topic for another day)

There is no doubt in my mind JL will opt to the draft 1 million percent sure he bolts and rightfully so he should.

I said that.. I don't care what Daniel Jeremiah has to say. There is a reason he's no longer a scout and basically is a talking puppet. GR will be end of the 1st round. Too many other guys are getting their tape out there and having good year and putting up stats. I would scared to draft a guy with 10 games under his belt. I hope he does well but he should have stayed and built up his resume.
That first step he has will turn some teams away cause u can't bully guys like that in the NFL unless your a Boss or cream of the crop.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back