Jadon haselwood

mlw352

Sophomore
Kid is the best player I’ve seen this year for 2019 man I wish we could steal him from Georgia this kids got it all he’s a future super star on either side of the ball

Advertisement
Because they come and do that **** to us **** we need to **** Kirby over like that ****** did us

Kid is the best player I’ve seen this year for 2019 man I wish we could steal him from Georgia this kids got it all he’s a future super star on either side of the ball

Best player I’ve seen is rique Stevenson from south dade

Advertisement
Sorry Brock I’ve watched both tapes and I disagree but I do think Stevenson is great but this kid to me is worthy of that top 3 ranking on 247 and I wish we could get him

Does the ghost of ray charles get the production credit for these highlights?

Sorry Brock I’ve watched both tapes and I disagree but I do think Stevenson is great but this kid to me is worthy of that top 3 ranking on 247 and I wish we could get him
Haselwood doesn’t really have elite speed , him or the other 5star blaylock kid committed to Georgia. I think Frank Ladson eventually passes him

Advertisement
It’s gonna take a monster year for that to happen with Ladson and haselwood is fast what tape you watching

Ladson is already the #2 receiver on 247

He is number 2, but problem is Ga getting the 2 already committed and probably Sheffield giving 3 in top 5 in country and they not going to throw the ball. Agree with other poster who said we should go after them as they do us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back