Jaden Rashada

Advertisement
Advertisement
If I’m Miami I’m sending the “Hey bighead” text here. Kid would start next year here. The two younger QBs we have are elite. Matter fact I’m going after Cormani too, **** it! Lol you need some degenerates on the squad sometimes.

If I’m Miami I’m sending the “Hey bighead” text here. Kid would start next year here. The two younger QBs we have are elite. Matter fact I’m going after Cormani too, **** it! Lol you need some degenerates on the squad sometimes.
Come on now!

Cormani’s mother! Poison in the locker room.

Advertisement
How is what he did any different than the Cam Ward I'm going to the NFL ?same with Action Jackson? Or are we moving the goal post for certain guys? Plus every Portal not going to have a Cam Ward 😒 look how Armstrong did at Kentucky and Hartman at Norte Dame. QBs don't usually become free agents rather NFL or college it's rare. It's mostly projects in the portal based on past years.

How is what he did any different than the Cam Ward I'm going to the NFL ?same with Action Jackson? Or are we moving the goal post for certain guys? Plus every Portal not going to have a Cam Ward 😒 look how Armstrong did at Kentucky and Hartman at Norte Dame. QBs don't usually become free agents rather NFL or college it's rare. It's mostly projects in the portal based on past years.
Potentially going to the NFL instead of coming here, when he was never committed here in the first place is significantly different than committing here and then ditching to the highest bidder, who also happens to be a big rival, because you were fooled by their empty promises. Or in Jackson's case, following your HS GF to a school after committing here. IMO, short of something crazy, like Kevin Riley's situation, I'm all good with people who spurn us during their recruitments.

Also, based on recent results, you're more likely to find a Heisman Winner at QB in the portal than you are developing your own QB recruits. Something like 5 of the last 7 Heisman winners are portal guys.

2021 portal
Tj Finley bust
Will Levis project
Joe Milton project
Caleb Williams great ( he followed his coach don't count)
Quinn Ewers project( didn't play at OSU)
Jasxon Dart project
Spencer Rattler great
Cam Ward project( FCS like Poff)
Max Johnson Bust
Kedon Slovis bust
Jayden Daniels project
Bo Nix project
Dillion Gabriel great
Sam Hartman ok
Devin Leary bust
Hudson Card bust
Shedeur Sanders (don't count followed his coach )
Walker Howard project
Brennan Armstrong ok
DJU ok
Luke Altmyer bust
Collin Schlee bust
Graham Mertz project

Great=Great
Project= unproven at last school just potential star
Bust=Bust
ok=ok
followed coach = not a real transfer
Speaking of those last 5 of 7 Heisman Winners
Joe Burrow project ( won in 2nd yr at LSU not 1st)
Jaden Daniels project
Baker Mayfield project ( wasnt even on scholarship at TexasTech)
Caleb William followed his coach
Kyler Murray project

None these guys were Cam Ward types 1 and done. They were 2 or 3 year project guys like a
Julian Sayin
Aidan Chiles
Dante Moore ( who we overlooked)
Even Justin Fields when he left UGA
Air Noland ( who we should be back channeling since Sayin is QB1 at OSU its seems)
Jaden Rashada

my point is transfers are ok, but don't expect Cam Wards expect Projects multi year projects.

Potentially going to the NFL instead of coming here, when he was never committed here in the first place is significantly different than committing here and then ditching to the highest bidder, who also happens to be a big rival, because you were fooled by their empty promises. Or in Jackson's case, following your HS GF to a school after committing here. IMO, short of something crazy, like Kevin Riley's situation, I'm all good with people who spurn us during their recruitments.

Also, based on recent results, you're more likely to find a Heisman Winner at QB in the portal than you are developing your own QB recruits. Something like 5 of the last 7 Heisman winners are portal guys.

1000000984.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back